UK
Sold Out

900551_press01-001.jpg

Price: $189.99
Limited Edition: TBA
Item Number: 900551
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Link: Pre-order

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the latest addition to Hot Toys' Movie Masterpiece Series, the Iron Man Mark III 12-inch Figure - Battle Damaged Version! Each 12-inch Movie Masterpiece Series figure features Hot Toys' fully articulated 12-inch figure body and a generous number of accessories.

Batteries Included.

The Iron Man Mark III Sixth Scale Figure features:
Stands approximate 30 cm tall
Over 36 points of articulation
Metallic paint with battle damaged finish
Light-up eyes and ARC reactor (battery operated - battery included)
Expandable wrist gauntlet
Adjustable shoulder-mounted munitions pod
Fully deployed air flaps on back of leg armor
Working forearm rockets
Seven (7) interchangeable hands, including light-up repulsor hand
Two (2) interchangeable chest armor plates
Iron Man helmet with light-up eyes (battery operated - battery included)
Battle damaged helmet with removable mask to reveal authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
12-inch figure stand
Full color display packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
Was looking to add this to my collection but didn't see much difference compared to the Mark IV (in clean mode) I already had.
Will probably look to get this if I come across at a decent price :)

I did a search on eBay. Am I correct in seeing the prices are around USD9xx?!!

That's nearly double the price I can get it here and that already makes it one of the most expensive HTs

I did a search on eBay. Am I correct in seeing the prices are around USD9xx?!!

That's nearly double the price I can get it here and that already makes it one of the most expensive HTs

Hard to say really. Prices seem quite high for the Mark III (Battle dmg) at moment. Though I've seen locally based prices alot lower.. retail around $400ish, while ebay closing prices have only been £200 ($300) but those were by sellers only shipping within the UK.

Great innovations..

But the overall Paint job Colour & finish was Terrible !!, a Lot of faded Pinks every where through the Mid Sections , and Undies :(

To date !

the Mark VI is still the most versatile, best finished Iron Man IMO: and I think most would agree , as he is like well over $500.oo now, If not Closer to $600,.o because he is that good :scat:

A lot of mk6 have faded underpants also. Got to be careful when buying and specifically get the seller to state the condition of his pants.

Yeah those faded parts were really a bummer! There are a few tutorials online that tell you how to fix it.

I have looked at a few , and tgh: I wouldn't try any of that my self on a HT - potentially worth $500.oo EEK!

Surely upon release Day, some of you Guys must have made a Stink To Hot Toys about ??

As, I can concur with domalorite that even my Mark VI , has a Pink patch on the back of his Undies , and he was Spanking NEW :(

A lot of mk6 have faded underpants also. Got to be careful when buying and specifically get the seller to state the condition of his pants.

Thing is , That a few of these Sellers wont Open the Bloody Boxes , as its like teh Steel book Drama , all over again !

hence the reason, that I no longer own a Mark III at all :( , and the Burgundy does not look that Crash Hot either , so I think I will not be replacing him :( Sad but True :(

Burgundy [/I]does not look that Crash Hot either , so I think I will not be replacing him :( Sad but True :(

Well the problem lies if people are selling, if you open then it no longer becomes MIB. Personally I don't buy something that was previously displayed by anyone. So preferably I'd like to be the one to open it. Especially for the prices people ask for on eBay. That's just my thing though I am sure some people won't mind though.

Well the problem lies if people are selling, if you open then it no longer becomes MIB. Personally I don't buy something that was previously displayed by anyone. So preferably I'd like to be the one to open it. Especially for the prices people ask for on eBay. That's just my thing though I am sure some people won't mind though.

each to their own ;)

all depends If you are gonna Display the Figure I suppose ?

Its like when I buy my New Cars !

They have been Road Tested , by some one else , but I dont mind about it :D

As I want things to be Spot on ??

Especially when you are paying a few Hundred $$ for items ??

So I have the same thoughts on the Figures :)