Poll: David Lynch Wave - Which Titles?

Which David Lynch titles would you like to see in Steelbook?

• Twin Peaks - Complete TV Series

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • Mulholland Drive

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Blue Velvet

Votes: 51 43.6%
  • Wild at Heart

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Lost Highway

Votes: 46 39.3%
  • The Elephant Man

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • Eraserhead

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • Inland Empire

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Dune

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 12 10.3%

• Total voters

jitstark

The Ninth Wave
Premium Supporter
Dec 11, 2011
London
I saw that prodigy1985 had done a list 6 months back regarding David Lynch movies but it only had a few films on it. I'm a huge Lynch fan and would like to see at least 10 movies in steelbook form but that's just me.

The reason I'm polling in one thread is so I don't clutter up this forum with lots of threads.

Personally I would like to see Twin Peaks (tv series) at least get a steelbook release followed by Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet and Wild at Heart.

What do you think?

Reactions: 123kid
I have not seen all of the movies mentioned but I have to say that neither Blue Velvet nor Wild at Heart appealed to me.

On the other hand, I absolutely love :drool: Elephant Man and would be ecstatic :oohyeah: if it were to be released as a Steelbook!

Thanks for the poll.

Reactions: jitstark
The Elephant Man

A Stroke of true Genius the interaction between John Hurt and Antony Hopkins is breathtaking. Being filmed in black and white adds to the oppressive dark victorian era.

I am not that bigger David Lynch Fan but on his direction of this film you can not do anything other than admire him.

The Elephant Man

A Stroke of true Genius the interaction between John Hurt and Antony Hopkins is breathtaking. Being filmed in black and white adds to the oppressive dark victorian era.

I am not that bigger David Lynch Fan but on his direction of this film you can not do anything other than admire him.

Totally agree about the Elephant Man. It's a steel worthy film if ever there was one.

I've got the blu-ray digibook edition of Elephant Man, so that's enough for me, not buying the blu-ray again just for a steelbook.

As for my other two favourites that I would upgrade from DVD to blu-ray - Wild At Heart is one I would adore in steelbook form, and Eraserhead unless Criterion decide to bring it out, think this was rumoured, so I'd rather go for the blu-ray Criterion edition over a steelbook.

I've got the blu-ray digibook edition of Elephant Man, so that's enough for me, not buying the blu-ray again just for a steelbook.

As for my other two favourites that I would upgrade from DVD to blu-ray - Wild At Heart is one I would adore in steelbook form, and Eraserhead unless Criterion decide to bring it out, think this was rumoured, so I'd rather go for the blu-ray Criterion edition over a steelbook.

I see what you mean. It would be great if they could combine the Criterion content in a steelbook release though. ;)

Eraserhead, The Elephant Man and Blue Velvet would be must owns for myself. I really enjoyed the hell out of those movies. Everything else would depend to varying degrees on the quality of the steelbooks and other factors.

Also, I have to confess to ultimately not really caring for Mulholland Drive, but it is something I'd been intending to give another chance to at some point. So a good steelbook may be what was needed for me to take that plunge back into it.

I would love all of lynch films on steelbook, my favourites are mullHolland drive(rabbit hole of a movie), blue velvet(hopper the greatest psycho) and wild at heart(Harry dean Stanton is superb), I wish.