May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: Target
Price: $17.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1630935085595.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical that it gets a pretty cool steelbook release. The film is absolute muck!!

Don’t be upset Lionsgate is trying to polish a turd. Hopefully other studios will take notice and put a little more effort into their designs.

Whoa! I gotta get this, awesome steelbook for a great movie!
I have the German steelbook with art cards, and Canadian digipack, this would go nicely with them!
Also there's that 3 from Hell steel coming in the same style, with PET slip. 'Cool, cool-cool-cool.'

The Devil's Rejects was pretty good.

Now it would make sense if they gave that a nice release with matching PET slip to go with the other 2 parts of the trilogy....

Wait a minute, there was a House of 1000 Corpses steelbook like that already? Or are you counting 31 into this 'trilogy', which you shouldn't?

Wait a minute, there was a House of 1000 Corpses steelbook like that already? Or are you counting 31 into this 'trilogy', which you shouldn't?
There's a Firefly Trilogy steelbook which contains House Of 1,000 Corpses and the PET slip, then 3 From Hell and now 31 with PET Slip (although I know that's nothing to do with the Firefly Trilogy)

s-l1600.jpg

I just wish they gave the others their own seperate release...

There's a Firefly Trilogy steelbook which contains House Of 1,000 Corpses and the PET slip, then 3 From Hell and now 31 with PET Slip (although I know that's nothing to do with the Firefly Trilogy)

Oh, I thought you probably meant that, but it's a trilogy release by itself, not a separate one, so it doesn't count. I also wish for each movie in its own steelbook.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I hope they do as many Rob Zombie movies as they own. The Devil's Rejects and Halloween II definitely deserve good steels, especially as lesser entries in each series have. Great art on this, so much so that I'm tempted even though I think it's terrible.

I hope they do as many Rob Zombie movies as they own. The Devil's Rejects and Halloween II definitely deserve good steels, especially as lesser entries in each series have. Great art on this, so much so that I'm tempted even though I think it's terrible.
I really liked Lord's Of Salem also....

s-l1600.jpg

You saying that mate I spotted this on ebay.
Not sure if this is an indication that the others might be getting a separate release but you'd assume so.

Gotta say, the steelbook looks fecking sweet :LOL: :thumbs:

1631006428227.png

@apsmith21 will you be doing a group buy for either of these by any chance Mate ?

You saying that mate I spotted this on ebay.
Not sure if this is an indication that the others might be getting a separate release but you'd assume so.

Gotta say, the steelbook looks fecking sweet :LOL: :thumbs:

View attachment 516379

@apsmith21 will you be doing a group buy for either of these by any chance Mate ?

I asked about 3 From Hell previously and really had no takers. Are you after this one?