[CLOSED] Dark Shadows HMV Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sproutyrouty

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2012
Hi everyone im popping down to my local HMV today where i know they have at least 10 copies of this does anyone want a copy while im there, from my previous visit none of these are OCD mint they all have security tape round them.

They are £8.99 each

Postage is £2.70 2nd Class or £4.85 Internationally then add £1 for donation to HDN

I forgot to say Paypal only, gift is fine but if you dont want to pay gift you will have to cover the fee's

1. Higgser UK - Payement Received Dispatched 23/04/13
2. Spass Norway - Payment Received Dispatched 22/04/13
3. Frankfish44 USA - Payment Received Dispatched 22/04/13
4. Engelskind x 2 Austria - Payment Received Dispatched 22/04/13
6. Deuce x2 UK - Payment Received Dispatched 22/04/13
8. Metal Hunter x2 - Payment Received Dispatched 22/04/13
10. Irvine Malaysia - Payment Received Dispatched 22/04/13

List is now Full

Actual pics thanks to Blusteel2012:
DSC01885.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

DSC01890.jpg

Last edited:
Any more from now on ill pop on a reserve list as I dont want to disappoint people if I get to HMV and they have sold them.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Right im heading down to HMV now ill get some spares if they have any incase anyone else wants a copy :)

Any more from now on ill pop on a reserve list as I dont want to disappoint people if I get to HMV and they have sold them.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Right im heading down to HMV now ill get some spares if they have any incase anyone else wants a copy :)

If possible, please put me on the reserve list for two steelbooks to Germany.

Thanks and best wishes,

Michael

Reactions: sproutyrouty
GB now closed i got 10 copies

no dents or scratches some has slight knicks in the shrinkwrap but i inspected them all very closely and are all good will send out PM shortly with payment details

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Invoices sent to those who requested 1

Invoices to follow shortly for multiple as im going to weight the items to make sure I dont over charge you for postage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.