Iron Man Mark XXXV Red Snapper (Iron Man 3) - 1/6 Power Pose figurine [Hot Toys]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Est. Ship Date: December 2013
01.jpg

Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Price: $254.99
Link: Pre-order Preorder Now Active
Price: £199.99
Link: Zavvi

The 1/6th scale Power Pose Red Snapper Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic likeness of Red Snapper (the disaster rescue suit Mark XXXV) in the movie
- Metallic red, gold, metal grey and silver painting on armor
- Approximately 34 cm tall
- Over 20 points of articulations for performing various poses
- Extended arm-length with movable claw-like hands
- LED-lighted eyes, RT on chest and claw-like hands (white light, battery operated)
- Ability to perform twists on neck, arms, thighs, knees and soles
- Red Snapper’s head can be interchanged with Tony Stark’s head sculpt (head sculpt is not included in the set)
- Red Snapper’s arms can be interchanged with Hot Toys’ Iron Man Collectible Figure (Collectible Figure is not included in the set)
- Figure stand with Red Snapper and the Stark Industries nameplate with transparent pillar
- Suitable for displaying with the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man! :oohyeah: This is going to make it hard for me to get the BD Mark VII. There are so many Iron Man's coming out that I'm having trouble keeping up. Hopefully this one is $170 like the last Power Pose figure.

That really does look pretty good. I wasn't planning on getting any of the PPS figures, but if there's no alternative I would definitely consider this :thumbs:

When I first saw this as a Power Pose series I was expecting price-wise to be in line with the XLII. $255 - way more than I had anticipated
Will see what the kind of prices the UK local retailers put up before committing :dunno:

I like the power pose line. I dont need to be able to do 100 posees that take uber skill to create. I like a couple of cool diret poses as it easier to display.

By the looks of it, I'll have to dedicate an entirie detolf to Iron Man heh.

me too ... I'm holding tight now for now ... just will order the mk7 bd asap ... will probably end up with the powerpose mark 42 at some point tho.

I do have the mark 6 tho and it would be cool to do what it shwos in teh above pic ... but until i see the movie i dont know how cool that really is. :p

Yeah I'm stretching it pretty thin right now as I've got 2 Predators and 5 Iron Man's on Preorder right now. :ohno: I'm the same as you Wreck, I only need a couple of poses and then they'll just sit there and look marvelous and all. I'm still holding out for that BD Mark 7 too. I guess I'm going to start cutting my Steelbook collecting down to a very bare minimum so I can afford all these bad asses. :LOL:

Wow 254 for a PPS? damn that price is high! That's an MMS price! Geez, easy pass. I'll wait to see what's next. I want to see Silver Centurion and the space suit.