Link: Pre-order

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

•Approximately 43 cm tall
•Over 25 points of articulation

Special features on armor:
•Blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor
•Fully deployed flaps at the back of the armor
•LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
•One (1) pair of palms with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

Last edited by a moderator:
Having seen the price on the Red Snapper, think its pretty much expected this will be priced the same (if not higher) and $300+ for the die-cast Heartbreaker.

Excluding Mark XLII and IP, 3 models announced thats come to $800+ with possibly more suits to follow :ohno:

I cant help but feel sorry for those who have been collecting EVERY Iron Man HT Figure. Man your wallets are gonna scream for mercy ... makes steelbook collecting look super easy haha. But it is fun tho to hunt down items so if you pace yourself I guess its not so bad on picking up items at much later dates .... its just with the prices of these items, picking them up on ebay at higher mark-ups stings much worse then a steelbook at $10-20 more.

I wish I had gotten into Iron Man Collectibles way back when they first started coming out. Now all the Marks up through Mk6 you have to go on FleaBay to get one and pay inflated prices. :( If I had Marks I-VII I could justify getting the Hall of Armor for them but I just can't at this point.

There's so many IM's out that it is hard to keep up, but there so pretty and shiny that its hard to resist. :oohyeah: All these new ones coming out are really nice too. We'll just have to see how things play out. :cool:

Dude they announced IM1 and IM2 Diecast. So technically MK 1-VII will probably be released again in Diecast. Finally I'll get a MKIV, not paying the ridiculous eBay/forum asking prices.

This will probably range around the same price as the Iron Monger.

Dude they announced IM1 and IM2 Diecast. So technically MK 1-VII will probably be released again in Diecast. Finally I'll get a MKIV, not paying the ridiculous eBay/forum asking prices.

This will probably range around the same price as the Iron Monger.

I hope they space them out a ways to make them a little more affordable. ;)

I don't know why HT is calling this one the "Igor" Armor, it's actually the Hulkbuster suit. Tony Stark created it to fit over another Iron Man suit and was designed to stop the HULK when he goes on one of his rampages.

iron-man-3-hulk-buster-armor.jpg

I believe that's the Hulkbuster MK II Armor, HT just painted it blue and slapped the "Igor" name to it. Of course there are so many suits that Tony Stark created it's hard to keep up. EEK!

In the World War Hulk event, Stark designed a new Hulkbuster armor, in order to battle the Hulk upon his return from space. He does so in World War Hulk #1, and initially was able to hold his own against his foe. The new armor was built as a large exo-skeletal shell which fits around his normal armor and is equipped with rocket-boosted gauntlets, capable of punching the Hulk back several miles. It is also equipped with Adamantium-tipped injector needles, which Stark used in an attempt to suppress the Hulk's power with S.P.I.N. Tech nanites, but the nanites failed due to sabotage (see Avengers: The Initiative #4). With the damage done by the Hulk and the entire Stark Tower collapsing on the already damaged armor, it was unable to continue functioning. It briefly re-emerged as a host body for the demon Zom, who attempted to use it to access S.H.I.E.L.D. technology and destroy New York City by shifting it into the Negative Zone; Zom was defeated by the efforts of the self-styled " Renegades" (Amadeus Cho, Hercules, the Angel, and Namora), and the armor was used by Amadeus Cho as a temporary support to shore up structural damage caused in the battle.

421898_338143726285442_1402766789_n.jpg

By the way, look at this kick ass concept art of the Hulkbuster Armor. :drool:
tumblr_mcqo0piJXo1qgu2vjo1_1280.jpg

Preorder now up! HKD3230 EEK!EEK!EEK! Not even diecast at that price!

IRON MAN 3
IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
Since the powerful entrance in Iron Man 3, the heavy lifting suit Igor from the “House Party Protocol” has gotten many fans’ attention with its unique appearance and design. Fans had been anticipating for Hot Toys’ official reveal of this amazing armor since the prototype has been shown at various toy fairs earlier this year.

Now Hot Toys is proud to present this outstanding armor – the 1/6th scale Igor (Mark XXXVIII) Collectible Figure. It stands approximately 43cm tall and features blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor and LED light-up functions.

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE MMS215
PRODUCT NAME IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 43CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 25
SPECIAL FEATURES STANDS APPROXIMATELY 43CM TALL AND FEATURES BLUE, SILVER AND WHITE COLORED PAINTING WITH DISTRESS EFFECT ON ARMOR AND LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTIONS.
ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. ARMOR PAINTED BY LEE YOONG YOUNG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A. PAINTING ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Igor (Mark XXXVIII) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic likeness of Igor (Mark XXXVIII), the Heavy Lifting Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 43 cm tall
- Over 25 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor
- Fully deployed flaps at the back of the armor
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of palms with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Reactions: Uraki