Terminator Salvation (Blu-Ray SteelBook) [Sweden]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Couldn't see a thread for this Swedish version so thought I'd set one up so this can be added into the Collection Manager too

Steelbook 090513 001.jpg

Steelbook 090513 002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i am very happy this seller turned up on ebay cause everyone who wanted a T4 with english text on the cover has one now XD

Not the greatest packaging but for that price I'm not going to complain. I think the seller changed the description on the ones after the price increase so they probably come in stronger packaging

As long as some effort has been put in and the packaging does it's job then I'm happy :D

And it was truly a bargain too!

Are these from the ebay seller located in Nuneaton? If so I thought the packaging was good :0

Yeah he only charged £2.50 for postage so it was sent in a lightweight jiffy bag. Luckily no damage.

Ah thats strange did you order from the original listing? Mine also came in a jiffy bag was was so packed with bubblewrap it could have probably been used as a football, although I didnt test this theory ;)

Ah thats strange did you order from the original listing? Mine also came in a jiffy bag was was so packed with bubblewrap it could have probably been used as a football, although I didnt test this theory ;)

I think it was the original listing yeah, no bubble wrap in mine. It did arrive very quickly though, so it's all good. :)

£20 for this is a bargain, the UK version goes for £50-80 on ebay usualy, and i only have the crappy german steelbook :(