Terminator Salvation (Blu-Ray SteelBook) [Sweden]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Couldn't see a thread for this Swedish version so thought I'd set one up so this can be added into the Collection Manager too

Steelbook 090513 001.jpg

Steelbook 090513 002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine...Each one packed in a separate Jiffy and then in all in another large Jiffy. To finish, in a home constructed box type EEK! :thumbs:
The steels are as just as if from the distributor, OCD minty mint fresh :LOL:

Photo including back :D

picture.php

Comparison with the UK one

picture.php

Last edited:
thanks Zone!
just my luck though, only posts to the UK

I think roverite is still running a GB on this one bud. I'll dig out the link for you in case you want to partake ;)

EDIT - Looks like you just found that thread anyway but here it is for any others who are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, since this is so popular I've secured another 10 copies from the seller at the special GB price, so that'3 39 copies in total. 31 have been filled, so anyone wanting one can request one over on the GB which zoneism kindly posted the link to.

Was this released in Sweden? I had a quick look on discshop.se and it's not even listed.

I have a slight suspicion that it's a shared Sweden / Norway release, but based on the feedback and the ebay listing I set the thread up as Sweden.

If anyone can confirm otherwise then I'll make sure the OP is updated

I have a slight suspicion that it's a shared Sweden / Norway release, but based on the feedback and the ebay listing I set the thread up as Sweden.

If anyone can confirm otherwise then I'll make sure the OP is updated

I'm hoping it's a never distributed Nordic release :D

Reactions: zoneism
I have only seen this release in Media Markt stores. :D

Yeah i bought it at Media Markt years ago and it couldn't have been a big printrun 1000-1500 copies maybe..

Thanks

So was this an MM exclusive do we know? Or just very limited and MM were the most noticeable stockists?

Might be worth chucking it in the 'Lowest Print Runs' thread if we can find more out