Star Trek: Into Darkness - Villain Edition(Blu-ray SteelBook)(Walmart Excl) [USA]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
Release date: 10th September 2013
Price: $39.99 (in store price during release week - $29.96)
Buy Link: LINK

0003242914110_500X500.jpg

Other artwork:
0003242914110_AV_500X500.jpg

0003242914110_AV1_500X500.jpg

Star Trek: Into Darkness (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + Villain Ship) (Walmart Exclusive) (Widescreen)

The following content was provided by the publisher.
When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.

Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

Starring:
Chris Pine,
Zachary Quinto,
Karl Urban,
Zoe Saldana,
Anton Yelchin,
Simon Pegg,
John Cho,
Bruce Greenwood
Studio Name: Paramount Home Entertainment
Blu-ray Release Date: 12/31/2013
Rating: PG-13
Format: Blu-ray
Screen Format: Widescreen
Run Time (in minutes): 132 minutes
Language: English
Audio Tracks: AC, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1
Shipping Weight (in pounds): 0.2
Product in Inches (L x W x H): 5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Trek: Into Darkness Limited Ed. Set (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive)[USA]

[Credit goes to CyberAthlete]
Release Date: 10th September 2013
Price: $39.99
Buy Link: Star Trek: Into Darkness

Group Buy

Notes: Includes a Hot Wheels 1:50 scale model of the villain ship, DVD and Digital Copy

0003242914110_500X500.jpg

More pictures of this collectible packaging:
0003242914110_AV_500X500.jpg

0003242914110_AV1_500X500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyber, I have created a thread in the SteelBook forum and credited the posting to you. We can keep this in here for the collectible packaging. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: CyberAthlete
The design is way too focused on the villain for my tastes (I guess I shouldn't spoil his name for whomever has been lost in a parallel dimension and doesn't know who he is by now).

I'd rather find a design that focuses on a ship or a logo than just one actor. Oh well...

the china steels has one focused on all the actors and the enterprise... These star trek steels are turning out to be things of beauties because there are about 4 or 5 confirmed artworks now and they all suit different tastes !

good luck in choosing one to your liking :scat:

Reactions: digitalbabe
The design is way too focused on the villain for my tastes (I guess I shouldn't spoil his name for whomever has been lost in a parallel dimension and doesn't know who he is by now).

I'd rather find a design that focuses on a ship or a logo than just one actor. Oh well...

I kinda agree. I was all excited unit you pointed that out:( But nonetheless Im always down for a US release. And it comes with extra goodies. Walmart are bringing the heat with these new parmount releases. Cant wait.

I'm struggling to make out the back art. Looks like an Ultrasound image!
The ship model is very cool. Would have been amusing if it came with an even smaller enterprise!

the china steels has one focused on all the actors and the enterprise... These star trek steels are turning out to be things of beauties because there are about 4 or 5 confirmed artworks now and they all suit different tastes !

good luck in choosing one to your liking :scat:

Thsts how it should be done. :D
I love a bit of variety rather than seeing one image being used world wide.

I'm struggling to make out the back art. Looks like an Ultrasound image!

It looks to be the antagonist in handcuffs. So he is on the front, back and inside art?? They clearly made a conscious decision to make him the focal point of this steel. Interesting choice. Lets see what others think.