The Walking Dead: Season 3 (Lenticular)(Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook)(Saturn Ex) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 11th, 2013
Purchase link: Saturn

jumbsteelbook mit lenticular karte.jpg

jumbsteelbook mit lenticular karte 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I right in saying the description above says that ALL the Aquarium tanks will include a digipack???

And what do they mean by lenticular card and a 'Daryl crossbow'??

Where is this information from as it seems to be poorly written/translated?

Am I right in saying the description above says that ALL the Aquarium tanks will include a digipack???

The-Walking-Dead-Staffel-3-Aquarium-Box-DE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they would release them in France also... I ordered the aquarium but still too expensive to my taste... I quite like this metal box with the lenticular magnet.
I need to know: digipack exclusive to the aquarium? Price of the jumbo? Michonne edition look? in order to make my final choice. It's gonna be a hard one

Information is from blu-raydisc.de which in turn came from Facebook. Translation is from Google as I don't speak German.

There will be three different versions, all Jumbo Steelbooks. One will just be a regular Jumbo, another will be include a lenticular card and the other will feature alternative crossbow artwork. I'm guessing it is likely that each version will exclusive to a particular retailer as is the trend in Germany right now.

Apologies for the lack of clarity, I have no idea what I'm really talking about when it comes to The Walking Dead having never watched the show :emb:

Last edited:
Really liking this lenticular steelbook. Hopefully it's not too outrageous price wise.

I love this lenticular edition.. Already have the aquarium on pre order... But I'm not sure tha aquarium will be as rare as the zombie head for season2, as the zombie head was only for US whereas aquarium is worlwide... So not sure what to do...