Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• FF4-BB.jpg
    FF4-BB.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 455
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm BB do this a lot but there really isn't anything coming out around November so it can't be movie money...

I believe they are. I think they match the design of the FS ones and if so then I would guess they would be exclusives. I can ask him for some more details in our next email though.

My insider said under each of the fast and furious it says exclusive steel book. I'm guessing it meant exclusive to BB.

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333
FYI-from 12/8 Best Buy ad (thanks NY Examiner):

"Purchase all 6 collectible Blu-ray SteelBooks for $69.99. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive savings. Individually, the price is $12.99 - $14.99 each.

The Fast and the Furious Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
2 Fast 2 Furious Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Fast & Furious 4 Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Fast Five Extended Edition Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)"

Anyone else facing the same issue when trying to add the 6 Steelbook package to their cart? I click on "add to cart" but it doesn't work...

Reset browser etc... just in case, to no avail.

Yeah, I was able to add it to the cart earlier (just to test, I have them already), but now it doesn't let me. Good luck all

If you can get to a store to hand pick your copies, I would recommend doing so. I got the 1st one in and it looks like someone stepped on it. Very badly dented and BB shipped it that way.

If you can get to a store to hand pick your copies, I would recommend doing so. I got the 1st one in and it looks like someone stepped on it. Very badly dented and BB shipped it that way.

Thanks for the heads-up Darius. Guess I won't be ordering then, I'm not in the US and was going to have these shipped straight to my freight forwarding address but won't risk it anymore knowing this.