Fast and Furious 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 18, 2011
Release date: December 10, 2013
Purchase link: Fast & Furious 6
Price: 24.99$
Notes: Gloss finish, NO inside artwork, 2-discs edition

Pre-order Best Buy exclusive Fast & Furious 6 Blu-ray Combo SteelBook with $5 CinemaNow Credit starting 11/19/13 in store or at BestBuy.com/fast6 for $19.99. Watch the movie early in Digital HD on CinemaNow and get your exclusive Blu-ray Combo Pack starting 12/10/13.

Individuals release threads:
The Fast & The Furious || 2 Fast 2 Furious || Tokyo Drift || Fast & Furious || Fast Five || Fast & Furious 6

Order here:

Best Buy links:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 6

I guess the BB one will match the other 5 if they are being released.
8g40.png

Attachments

• ff6.jpg
    ff6.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 8g40.png
    8g40.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
8g40.png
Getting all 6! :thumbs: These are the same as the Future Shop Steelbooks?

I must OWN these!!!!! :LOL: And I will! :scat:

Last edited:
Last edited:
New Email from Universal Home Studios seems to confirm different art at BBY

It shows Exclusive SteelBook Packaging for the BBY item
20131119_Fast6Preorder_6.jpg

Target has a Soundtrack
Wal-Mart has exclusive content
Amazon says delivered to your door by 12/10 :hilarious:

Target, WM and AZ all say theirs are Steels as well but they are the white art.
20131119_Fast6Preorder_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
FYI-from 12/8 Best Buy ad (thanks NY Examiner):

"Purchase all 6 collectible Blu-ray SteelBooks for $69.99. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive savings. Individually, the price is $12.99 - $14.99 each.

The Fast and the Furious Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
2 Fast 2 Furious Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Fast & Furious 4 Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Fast Five Extended Edition Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)"

"Purchase all 6 collectible Blu-ray SteelBooks for $69.99. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive savings. Individually, the price is $12.99 - $14.99 each.

The Fast and the Furious Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
2 Fast 2 Furious Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Fast & Furious 4 Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Fast Five Extended Edition Blu-ray Combo SteelBook (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)"

Puts them at ~$11.66 each. Not too bad.

I posted the following in another thread, but thought it was relevant to this as well...

I went to BB yesterday and picked up all the FF SBs and took them to customer service and they price matched the Amazon bundle. It actually ended up being a bit chearper for some reason becuase all of the movies except F5, which rang up at 8.90, rang up at 6.90. Anyway...you guys that are interested in buying them, might want to give it a shot. Good luck!

I posted the following in another thread, but thought it was relevant to this as well...

I went to BB yesterday and picked up all the FF SBs and took them to customer service and they price matched the Amazon bundle. It actually ended up being a bit chearper for some reason becuase all of the movies except F5, which rang up at 8.90, rang up at 6.90. Anyway...you guys that are interested in buying them, might want to give it a shot. Good luck!

Can't you link me to this amazon bundle you speak of?

Here...

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

you...

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

go...