Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 5, 2014
Purchase Links:
Kimchidvd.com - US$41.99
K2dvd.com - US$43.64
Ksteelbook.com - US$41.99
YesAsia.com (available March 11th, 2014) - US$56.99 (free international shipping)

Note: Includes transparent full slip cover with lightning streaks and artwork

anp3.jpg

fi9d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can see a scramble for this when it goes live. Hope for a nice balance between a limited run and enough copies so collectors can get one and not be forced onto evil-bay for it.
art work isnt exactly very special though I have to say.

Lets hope that they're not the futurepaks.
I hear you man, these annoying Futurepaks from Asia 'in particular' are a huge let down and killing the excitement & enjoyment of our steelbook collectible game :(

Nice floating half upper body of Portman :p
Thor: The Photoshop World

It's a totally fake cover anyway.

I know that's obvious, what with it not even out in cinemas yet, but whoever did it simply Photoshopped images they could find, and for some reason put Paramount's logo on it even though this will be the first Marvel title with Disney branding.

Expect your Marvel releases from now on to never match, have special features dropped, be Zavvi exclusives (at a high price) in the UK and be of a generally poorer standard than the Paramount releases.

Thanks Disney.

It's a totally fake cover anyway.

I know that's obvious, what with it not even out in cinemas yet, but whoever did it simply Photoshopped images they could find, and for some reason put Paramount's logo on it even though this will be the first Marvel title with Disney branding.

Expect your Marvel releases from now on to never match, have special features dropped, be Zavvi exclusives (at a high price) in the UK and be of a generally poorer standard than the Paramount releases.

Thanks Disney.

Yeah, looks like a fan photoshop mock up

Artwork isn't real. Remember the first artwork they had for IM3? Turned out totally different.

Going by IM3 I imagine this will have some embossing but I hope the artwork isn't as bland as IM3.

The most obvious indicator that this isn't final (well other than the fact it is obviously a rubbish fan-made photoshop job) is that it has a title. This will probably be the same Worldwide meaning it will probably be a rubbish title-free Steelbook.