** Wanna Ride in Sammy's Nebuchadnezzar Spaceship? LOL!!**

I agree! This one Edition is more than enough! I´m a little jelaous. I allways wanted the Nebuchadnezzar too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammy
Nice ship ;) May one ask how pricey that was? must have cost a fortune on shipping alone! Your postman must love you with all these large packages :p

Whether its intentional or not is your title supposed to sound like a double entendre? ;) Either way it made me chuckle :)

Nice ship ;) May one ask how pricey that was? must have cost a fortune on shipping alone! Your postman must love you with all these large packages :p

Whether its intentional or not is your title supposed to sound like a double entendre? ;) Either way it made me chuckle :)

Hehe! :emb: You're indeed very Naughty.. :joy:
:p

WOW Sammy! Epic Edition! I'm uber jealous that I dont own it! :p Congrats my friend :scat:
Aw! Thank you! :D

Great pick up Sam! Congrats!
Thanks mate!! :cool:

1) so whats up with the ultraviolet eye reflection? u a Vampire or what huh? :twisted: ;)

2) u pronounce it like this: Neh-baaa-can-ezz-ah :cool:

3) It looks great! :drool:

4) ...But lights? Where are the lights to make the white anti-grav spheres glow? it wld be so mch better with lights! :scat:

5) Thanks 4 the vid :thumbs:

1) so whats up with the ultraviolet eye reflection? u a Vampire or what huh? :twisted: ;)

2) u pronounce it like this: Neh-baaa-can-ezz-ah :cool:

3) It looks great! :drool:

4) ...But lights? Where are the lights to make the white anti-grav spheres glow? it wld be so mch better with lights! :scat:

5) Thanks 4 the vid :thumbs:

haha.. thanks!
About the vampire thing: shhh, people will discover it.. :cool: :p

Reactions: SaberTooth
Guyssss... 4 more likes before it goes to the DOJO pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

If i could thank again, i would gladly do that :D

The spaceship i saw it when i was in Tokyo (2005) and its amazing :drool:

Japan is the best country for the collectors. Fantastic staff they have there

Great collection Sammy and hope you will win :thumbs: