Notes: Print run: 7'000

10867175-1389270292-735943.jpg

10867175-1389270292-736033.jpg

10867175-1389270292-735999.jpg

10867175-1389270292-736053.jpg

Specs
2D Blu-Ray EXTRAS:
• Featurette – A Brother’s Journey: Thor & Loki
o In this 30 minutes mini documentary, go behind the scenes with filmmakers and cast as we explore two of the most iconic characters in the Marvel Universe with stars Chris Hemsworth (Thor) & Tom Hiddleston (Loki), and journey through the key moments that have defined and endeared these characters to audiences around the world.
• Exclusive Look – Captain America: The Winter Soldier
o Get an exclusive first look at the latest installment in the Captain America franchise.
• Featurette – Scoring Thor: The Dark World with Brian Tyler
o Go behind the scenes with the filmmakers and acclaimed composer Brian Tyler for a look at the creation of the movie’s stunning original score.
• Never Before Seen Deleted and Extended Scenes
• Gag Reel
• Audio Commentary from Tom Hiddleston, alongside Director Alan Taylor, Producer Kevin Feige, and Cinematographer Kramer Morgenthau.
• and more….

Old artwork
thor2d91.jpg

Actual pics from ricster:

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

brvbvkU.jpg

bqE7cHD.jpg

Detb7vo.jpg

AQQj5iG.jpg

Qz74uPK.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

ccBXu8X.jpg

et23qeS.jpg

no9Knm1.jpg

xsdoxQy.jpg

9GCGu0R.jpg

P8J5arN.jpg

FFmaz3G.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

VytZwQF.jpg

Ivln4fT.jpg

NATURAL LIGHT SHOTS

Z65humi.jpg

RwWkdyI.jpg

YJiEfWK.jpg

77YyPzG.jpg

DS4DdMM.jpg

Attachments

• 10867175-1383070481-335544.jpg
    10867175-1383070481-335544.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 416
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 725
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 838
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 353
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 325
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 375
Last edited by a moderator:
Not a suprise its happening. Praying for exclusive art which is simplistic and matches the first one. Needs to be great art. Nice that it has 3D too. Just hope the movie is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: yeslek
I'm definitely going to pre-order this because since it is Thor, it will sell out eventually. With that said, I'm sure there will be other offerings for this, so I'm going to shop around. I'm going to go where exclusivity is best (BF maybe?) and look for value. Glad it will have 3D (even though I don't own a 3D set)!

Reactions: Bluprint
I'm glad it's got 3D even though I don't have a 3D set because it means I can punt the disc for a tenner and ultimately make it more cost effective. But I'm not interested for 25 quid in this instance. Especially with Wolverine only being 20

I'm definitely going to pre-order this because since it is Thor, it will sell out eventually. With that said, I'm sure there will be other offerings for this, so I'm going to shop around. I'm going to go where exclusivity is best (BF maybe?) and look for value. Glad it will have 3D (even though I don't own a 3D set)!

Not too sure it will sell out. Iron man is more popular and that's still in stock and probably will be for a while.

£25 what a rip off the original was £19.99 from HMV when they had the exclusive. sick of these prices at zavvi.

In store prices for HMV are now around £29 for steelbooks, so Zavvi's price isn't that bad.

Local store told me The Wolverine will be £29.99 if bought at a store :)

£25 what a rip off the original was £19.99 from HMV when they had the exclusive. sick of these prices at zavvi.

You can't keep comparing prices from years ago to today. Steelbook collecting has changed. It's a combination of inflation, rising costs and a realisation of the profit Steelbooks can bring. At least this includes the 3D version and if Zavvi were somehow able to get WEA on this, then it's probably worth the price they are asking.

You can't keep comparing prices from years ago to today. Steelbook collecting has changed. It's a combination of inflation, rising costs and a realisation of the profit Steelbooks can bring. At least this includes the 3D version and if Zavvi were somehow able to get WEA on this, then it's probably worth the price they are asking.

I actually don't mind a £25 price tag provided it's a decent package. A single disc matte finished job is unacceptable, but a 2 or 3 disc set with 3D and a ton of extra's with some packaging that has had some thought put into it, is definitely worth that price.

Not a suprise its happening. Praying for exclusive art which is simplistic and matches the first one. Needs to be great art. Nice that it has 3D too. Just hope the movie is good.

I really hope they get exclusive art because otherwise it's probably going to be another lame Worldwide release with no title on the cover :(

I agree entirely with this. Normally I would say the likelihood of WEA from Disney is as likely as pigs flying, but Zavvi do seem to have some sort of deal with them. At least when it comes to their animations, so who knows? I hope for a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: SaMUeL8576
dont think £25 is too bad for a 3D disc aswell, just paid 27 for world war Z, also i know the Thor HMV exc was under £20 but that had no 3D and times are different now and retailers are fully aware that there is a massive market for steelbooks, defo be picking up a version from somewhere.