[CLOSED] Wolverine Best Buy Exclusive Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for the Wolverine digipack exclusive to Best Buy.

Items will be shipped from the USA.

PRICE : $26.99 + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

m2208761.jpg

1) me
2) MrsRobinson (Slovenia)
3) ESM999 (Brazil)
4) spartan83 (Germany)

5) Tridon (Canada)
6) VRob98 (UK)
7) Futurhythm (Australia)

8) Dhiraj1 (UK)

Last edited:
Do you have any idea how much will the shipping cost to Brazil?

Really depends on how heavy this package is.

When we've done 1 steelbook, it's been around $16 or so.

I might stop by my local store tomorrow to grab one for myself, and could say for certain how much it would be then.

Just remember, on release day with these exclusives, it's hard to guarantee a copy for people that decide a few days or a week later - without knowing ahead of time how many people are actually interested.

This looks nice, is there a list of what it includes?

The Wolverine 3D Blu-ray 4-Disc Extended Edition Fan Giftset with 8 art cards in special digipak packaging (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy).

DVD Special Features:

The Wolverine Theatrical Cut
Inspiration: A Ronin’s Journey
Blu-ray Special Features:

Blu-ray Special Features:

Includes all DVD Special Features plus:

Alternate Ending
X-Men: Days of Future Past Set Tour
The Path of the Ronin: An immersive feature following the journey of a hero without a past
Sync with The Wolverine Second Screen App for an interactive Second Screen experience
Marvel Infinite Comic
Theatrical Trailer

Blu-ray 3D Special Features:

Includes all Blu-ray Special Features plus:

The Extended, Unrated Cut: The first for the X-Men franchise!
The Wolverine Unleashed: More violent and hardcore than ever before
Audio Commentary by Director James Mangold (only on the unleashed extended)

024543931652;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Last edited:
Andy, should I join this GB, when is payment due for this item, please?

You certainly can - if you can pay for Brave, Despicable Me 2 and this when DM 2 is out, that would work best for me.

It's first come, first served in terms of names - I have no idea how many my local store will have, but I will be stopping there when it opens tomorrow.

Reactions: MrsRobinson
You certainly can - if you can pay for Brave, Despicable Me 2 and this when DM 2 is out, that would work best for me.

It's first come, first served in terms of names - I have no idea how many my local store will have, but I will be stopping there when it opens tomorrow.

That would be December 10th then. I'm fine with Brave & DM2, but I could only get the entire payment (for all 3 at once) through on 16th - would that be too inconvenient for you? Please, let me know. ;)

That would be December 10th then. I'm fine with Brave & DM2, but I could only get the entire payment (for all 3 at once) through on 16th - would that be too inconvenient for you? Please, let me know. ;)

I think that should be Ok. We'll need to chat about mailing options around then, given the impending Christmas crazy time.

Ok, thank you very much.

I am in no hurry, so if the package doesn't take up too much of your space, I don't mind if it's sent later, after the holidays. Otherwise, whenever suits you is fine with me as well.

Hey, Andy. If there's any copies left, is it cool it I hop on this GB? I want the art cards and the Canadian version lacks them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.