[CANCELLED] Thor and Thor 2 (Doublepack Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA Blufans Exclusive)[China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's a Blufans Thor 2 and a Blufans Thor 1/2 doublepack? (I assume that's why there's a whole new thread for this.)

I'd only be interested in the doublepack if it means separate steelbooks. If it's just one steelbook with both movies, I would be tempted to pass. Even though it is Blufans.

But if it's a separate steelbook for each movie and then bundled together in something similar to the Star Trek tripack...:movie:

So there's a Blufans Thor 2 and a Blufans Thor 1/2 doublepack? (I assume that's why there's a whole new thread for this.)

I'd only be interested in the doublepack if it means separate steelbooks. If it's just one steelbook with both movies, I would be tempted to pass. Even though it is Blufans.

But if it's a separate steelbook for each movie and then bundled together in something similar to the Star Trek tripack...:movie:

I think it will be like Star trek. 2 different steelbooks artwork

Will be interested in these of course, will keep an eye on this thread!, it's Marvel, Thor from BF in WEA Steelbook, what's not to like :D

Reactions: thetan2007
As I have the Zavvi Thor release and I'm awaiting the Best Buy Thor 2, I'm not really interested in getting a double pack.
Though I am very intrigued what the art will be like, as Blu Fans tend to not disappoint.

Reactions: Matith
fckya.gif

Reactions: WKRP
Status
Not open for further replies.