[CANCELLED] Thor and Thor 2 (Doublepack Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA Blufans Exclusive)[China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cool and objectively the clever thing to do would be that when they eventually do thor 3 blufans releases it with obviously matching art and a slip that holds all three films so you could tie up the trilogy in an all blufans package! Would be awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please give us something like these :naughty:

Quick and dirty drafts ^^

THOR

jjmc-gd-e5f6.jpg

jjmc-gb-c989.jpg

THOR: THE DARK WORLD

jjmc-ge-f0e5.jpg

jjmc-gc-e6b4.jpg

According to lord voldemort there might not be GB for this at the place that shall not be named because the web shop should be opened by then. I did not mean this in any derogatory fashion or threaten anyone, it was a Harry potter reference.

Reactions: Bluprint
According to lord voldemort there might not be GB for this at the place that shall not be named because the web shop should be opened by then. I did not mean this in any derogatory fashion or threaten anyone, it was a Harry potter reference.

I love Blufans, but I suspect there will be multiple delays in the opening of the web shop. Look at the multiple delays in just getting the steelbooks out.

Reactions: WKRP and Thelite13
Surely the opening of the website will mean less copies available for HDN members in the long run?
With ebay scalpers ordering mutiple copies etc

Surely the opening of the website will mean less copies available for HDN members in the long run?
With ebay scalpers ordering mutiple copies etc

To celebrate the opening of the Blufans International webstore, all future releases will be with at least 4000 copies available EEK!

JOKING! BUT WHAT IF EEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.