[Winner Chosen] tristar6`s golden giveaway !

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
GIVE AWAY GAME END!
#51 WON!!! Proof -> http://www.vidup.de/v/A0CIM/

CONGRATULATION CJY152!!!!!​

Getting my 3000th Thank in this week! Big Thanks to all who clicked the button! Best Forum Ever! :oohyeah:

So now its time to give something back. What could be better as pure gold? Yes, a golden Steelbook! :D

So every registered member (before 28.4.14) got the chance to win

"The Last Stand - Media Markt Exclusive Steelbook - Sealed"​

I will take the shipping costs for almost every place in the world! ;)

I will choose the winner by using random.org and you have the chance to be part of it till May 18th - 20:00 CET

To keep its easy for my ninjas you only have to do 2 things.

1. THANK THIS THREAD
2. YOUR VIEW - SHOULD ARNOLD STOP MAKING MOVIES OR SHOULD HE DO ANOTHER SEQUEL OF A MOVIE (Terminator or Last Stand or ...) OR SHOULD HE JUST DO MORE NEW STUFF? ONE OPTION ONLY

To motivate you, here are some pictures of the Steelbook its all about EEK!

DSC00450_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00451_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00452_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

DSC00453_Bildgroesse_aendern.jpg

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway!

I think he should continue making movies, I enjoyed The Last Stand & Escape Plan for the cheesy action films that they are.
I don't think he should return to previous franchises though, as they were made in his prime, and would just tarnish memories.

Absolutely AWESOME giveaway! :D

Yup! I'm up for some sequels. Would be great to see some worthy ones though. Conan, last Action Hero (We can always dream!), True Lies 2 & Predator 4

Thanks for give away. I do not think he should retire, I grew up with Arnie and he was my favorite as a kid lol. I'm not sure he can be the sole focus of movies anymore. Perhaps he can get that back, but with a strong supporting cast, I feel he can do well in a movie.

First of all, thanks for the giveaway! This steel is one of the best I've seen.

Being that I loved the movie for exactly what it was, I think that Arnold should continue making new movies. No sequels, with the exception of the Expendables, but keep these action flicks coming.

OMG that steelbook looks so delicious. xD

I think that Arnold should retire, I just don't think he has it anymore to have a movie on his own.

nice! Thanks for the give-away!

Ah-nold should never stop! he should do more movies!
and be the LAST man STANDing!

I'm not entering this giveaway as I have this steel. . But thanks for the awesome giveaway.

as long as he draws breath I will always watch any movie he makes:scat: even in the future when he uses a zimmer frame:D

Fantastic Giveaway :thumbs:

He should keep making movies if he is still interested in acting and no restriction if it has to be a new film or a sequel as they would all be new films anyway

He will decide when its time to retire

Again Thanks for the Brilliant Giveaway

:thanks:

Thanks for the give-away!

Arnold definitely should do a last terminator movie before retiring.