Future Shop Dedicated SteelBook page

It's about time FS stepped it up and started taking Steelbooks seriously again. FS used to be the market leader when it came to exclusive Steelbooks, but other retailers have overtaken them in the last couple of years. Hopefully we'll see them offer a bit more competition in the coming months.

Nice! FS seems to be back in the game.

International shipping or not, thankfully we got the group buys on here and great ninjas who help when needed.

I love this dedicated SteelBooks page on FutureShop.ca. My wish would be for someone at Future Shop to correct some of the product listings in the catalog. For example, From Dusk Till Dawn does not have "SteelBook" in the title so it does not show up when searching for SteelBooks. I can find it when I search "From Dusk Till Dawn" as the search results page shows a thumbnail image of the correct cover. Or if you happen to know the WebID M2192286. But then clicking on it to see the product page where you can order it, there is no cover image displayed. I bet there are other SteelBooks available to order but I can't tell which ones they are. I hope the listings get cleaned up so it's clear which items are SteelBooks.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat