Purchase link: The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season
Price: $29.99 sale price!
Region Locked: A
Group Buy For International Customers:
here

15775600.jpg
15775600_Alt01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey snoo snoo, can you grab the resubmitted images from my post, they're scale-able and hi-res!

Usually Wreck is pretty spot on and in the know, otherwise he wouldn't have a whole website dedicated to steelbooks.

I guess I'll be getting this edition to add to my ES editions. I mean yeah it would have been nice to have another pastel printed cover but as long as I have all these seasons in steelbook I'll be happy. :thumbs:

Usually Wreck is pretty spot on and in the know, otherwise he wouldn't have a whole website dedicated to steelbooks.

I guess I'll be getting this edition to add to my ES editions. I mean yeah it would have been nice to have another pastel printed cover but as long as I have all these seasons in steelbook I'll be happy. :thumbs:

If people request it enough it should happen it's more up to us as consumers to ask them. But I would find it very rude of them not to continue and kinda odd I mean they are a company and companies like money so I don't believe it's impossible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

If people request it enough it should happen it's more up to us as consumers to ask them. But I would find it very rude of them not to continue and kinda odd I mean they are a company and companies like money so I don't believe it's impossible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

they arent going by requests, more so sales ....

http://www.play.com/Search.html?sea...eelbook&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts

now if everyone wants to bind together and get those sold out. Then it would make it more possible.

There is always hope but if intel is same from my announcement then its highly unlikely.

I'm actually liking how this one has some good clean art. g2 convert coming :)

I got seasons 1&2 the ES steels, & the Target Season 3 jumbo...so best believe Ima be on this like White on rice, and a glass of milk, and a paper plate in a snowstorm.

I must agree, its refreshing to see Good Clean art (no text), even if its a jumbo, and even if they are giving lil Carl all the action (in the Artwork). I like Carl, but Rick is the OG.

Anyway, you can best believe Ill be getting to Target before work and getting my hands on a copy. I've purposely held out on watching the whole season because I prefer watching these for first time back to back on Blu ray.

Hell yeah cant wait. Here's a pic of my Zombie Steel Collection

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 353
Last edited by a moderator: