The Mist (Blu-ray SteelBook) - 1st release [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Not a new release, but I didn't see a thread.

DerNebel002.jpg

images

Last edited:
Ive never opened this one so I coudlnt tell you. If you cant find one I am sure I could trade you one this fall when I start trading.

i will take you up on that if i cant find one.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Yes, it does Karl. I've opened my copy and can confirm.

The picture below comes from collect-that-game

bluray_der_nebel_limited_collectors_edition_steelbook_content1.jpg

cheers andy that is nice and its a great film to.

Chip that is some great pics you put there this is one of them steelbooks where pics do it no justice its so much better in person this is when germany ruled the steelbook world.

Reactions: blu-steel
Chip that is some great pics you put there this is one of them steelbooks where pics do it no justice its so much better in person this is when germany ruled the steelbook world.

WHAT!!! This was voted off the list???? It's one of my favorite looking steels!!!! I managed to get a copy when I was first starting out.

You guys have good taste. :D

It was my first steel from Germany. :drool:

I think this is the one that really got me to start searching for the rare Germany steels.

That hand with the blood running down and the mist in the background just mesmorizes me. I can just look at it all day long.

I did not know this was so rare until this morning when I was going through the list. Needless to say, I was able to source a copy today. :D