Indiana Jones & Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Do you own 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' BD Steelbook?

• Yes!

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • No, not interested!

Votes: 51 24.6%
  • No, still hunting at any cost!

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • On the fence, still deciding!

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • No, still hunting, will buy if bargain-priced!

Votes: 58 28.0%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 14, 2008

indybd1.jpg

indybd4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crash, couldn't find one, but forum searchers are not always accurate-if you spot one, PM me, and I'll merge them. Thx!:)

Crash-not too bad, afterall, it's a hobby we all enjoy, so how much "arm-twisting" could it be:) I definitely agree, that we need to brace ourselves-between Germany and Canada, there are enough Steels to build myself my own Iron Man outfit;)

Crash-not too bad, afterall, it's a hobby we all enjoy, so how much "arm-twisting" could it be:) I definitely agree, that we need to brace ourselves-between Germany and Canada, there are enough Steels to build myself my own Iron Man outfit;)

Well, I only have enough to build my own Iron Baby outfit. EEK!

DB is outpacing me right now. :naughty:

Iron-Baby.jpg

Okay, we need pictures of that one :D

I just don't know anymore about the volume of release. Through my first year of collecting I wrote a tracker program for my steelbooks and it was reasonable to keep up to date. I did loose track a little at the end of 09 but that was all part of the Disney fiasco :(

It is great to have the resource though and thanks to all for the work.

Still want pics of your Iron Babe suit :oohyeah:

Cheers
CrashKelly

Crash-I know it's getting a little crazy. They are certainly attempting to appeal to the "collector" in us. Whether anyone cares about the rising value over time, is a personal choice, but it gets nuts when one starts to think that they need a "set" of the "horizontal", "vertical" or "country-specific" Steels. After all, who can sleep, if instead of 66 Steels, you have 65? Only kidding of course, but I have no doubt that these 'waves' are experiments to see just how far we'll go, to see how much capacity we have for "collections", and so on...

For some reason I miss this futureshop released but I managed to get a copy from ebay.

I also heard there are some with manufacture defected like scratches on the front.

Oh Iron Baby is a must have!