Terminator 2: Judgment day Premium Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) 2.0 [Japan]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 20, 2009
Purchase link: [URL="http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B002P69TM2/?tag=hdnjp-22"]Amazon.co.jp[/URL] (Sold-out)
Terminator 2 - v2.0 w/Black Slip Owners Club: Click here to join

Specs:
1080p MPEG-4 AVC
English & Japanese DTS-HD MA 5.1
English DD 2.0
Japanese Fuji Telecasting Co. Broadcast Edition Mono 1.0
2 Commentary Tracks
2xBD50
139 mins (Theatrical Version)
153 mins (Extended Edition)
CinemaScope
2 Deleted Scenes
24p Booklet in Japanese
Difference between 1.0 and 2.0:
"The audio is DTS HD MSTR instead of Dolby True HD on the 1.0 version"

51IG%2Bwne4qL._AA300_.jpg

Actual pictures:

v1.0 vs v2.0:

Attachments

• 51ig2bwne4qlss500.jpg
    51ig2bwne4qlss500.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 447
  • gu01f.jpg
    gu01f.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 429
Last edited by a moderator:
yes wreck and the only other difference is the audio is DTS HD MSTR instead of Dolby True HD on the 1.0 version hardly seems worth the money eh :rolleyes:

i heard that rumor wasnt true mate is the same encode. anways the skynet encode is worse than the orginal MPEG4 AVC one of the original 1.0 release.

So its just a black slip ...

well, that and they printed only a few of them compared to the first run.

You also have to remember that the 1.0 discs had some problems playing in certain blu-ray players at the time, so there were also a lot of returns.

So this had the better audio and fixed disc (I'm unsure about VC), and it sold out quick.

Same with other steelbook versions - why pay a crapload more for a FNAC version of a steelbook when the version without a booklet or whatever can be had for so much cheaper?

Because we're crazy steelbook collectors. :oohyeah:

well, that and they printed only a few of them compared to the first run.

You also have to remember that the 1.0 discs had some problems playing in certain blu-ray players at the time, so there were also a lot of returns.

So this had the better audio and fixed disc (I'm unsure about VC), and it sold out quick.

Same with other steelbook versions - why pay a crapload more for a FNAC version of a steelbook when the version without a booklet or whatever can be had for so much cheaper?

Because we're crazy steelbook collectors. :oohyeah:

I couldn't have put it any better myself! I have the V1.0 but would love a black 2.0, no real reasoning apart from i want it bad! These steelbooks get you hooked! Lol.

can anyone source one of these its the last rare title i need?

Your best bet to get one for a reasonable price would be to get a used copy from the amazon.co.jp marketplace, but you'll need to either have a contact there or use a mail forwarding service to get it - it seems all 3rd party resellers on there only ship within Japan.

If you need help with the forwarding service, shoot me a PM.