Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - In theaters June 2009

Jan 30, 2009
England
transformers_revenge_of_the_fallen_poster2.jpg

Trailers & Information-http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=37679

Plot Summary: In the highly-anticipated "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," debuting June 24, 2009, Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) again joins with the Autobots® against their sworn enemies, the Decepticons®. Michael Bay directs from a screenplay by Ehren Kruger & Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman.

Cant wait for this personally? hope it lives up to the 1st Transformers. What are everyones thoughts on the film?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Megan Fox is the film so I feel obligated to go see it :D just like that Jessica Biel movie where she comes out as a stripper!!

Going back on topic here I hope this movie lives up to the hype! I loved the first one.

Well Megan Fox is the film so I feel obligated to go see it :D just like that Jessica Biel movie where she comes out as a stripper!!

Going back on topic here I hope this movie lives up to the hype! I loved the first one.

Yep, just read about that jessica biel movie yesterday. gotta see that one. lol.

i just seen the first one 3 days ago i know late but it was one of the best moveis made in recent history.and i loved the armageddon reference by the dude in 1.

i seen l;ike a 5 minute preiveiw during tna on thurdsday omg this movies looks fantastic.especially megan fox on that one scean on the bike pure fire