Summer Movies 2011: Thor-May 6,2011

i think it looks terrible, and its in 3d? meh

at least it has Natalie Portman in it
Natalie portman isn't all that and sif looks better then here in every way, and how does it look terrible there not going to give everything away in this trailer . and most of this trailer is from comicon anyway
I dunno about the poster. 3d? Did they use 3D camera or is it post 3D work?
i don't think the whole movie is 3d only certain scenes.

meh..

they showed this Right after the god of war 3 game play on spike gaming award's and it was such a huge rip off to see the video game play of Thor....like almost the same Fighting system and everything....Lame..

Natalie portman isn't all that and sif looks better then here in every way, and how does it look terrible there not going to give everything away in this trailer . and most of this trailer is from comicon anyway

i don't think the whole movie is 3d only certain scenes.

natalie portman IS all that :p and wtf is sif?

Speaking to Thor’s 3D conversion, Feige pleaded ignorance when it came to various methods of achieving the effect.

“There are conversions that don’t work at all and I think there are conversions that I would never have known were conversions,” he explained, “There have been sequences and shots in movies that were filmed in 3D that have been converted where the cameras didn’t work and they had the shot in 2D and had other companies convert it and I can’t tell the difference... [Pete Docter] talked about how he didn’t design shots for 3D [for Up], he designed shots to tell the story and then he used 3D to tweak certain sequences and certain shots.”

natalie portman IS all that :p and wtf is sif?

I thought you knew thor yet you don't know sif http://api.ning.com/files/s3Eqnrhnz.../Jaimie_Alexander_Sif_Thor_2010.png?width=721
she's played by Jaime Alexander in the movie.

i know nothing about thor, aside from the fact it looks like a terrible movie. i would almost put money on it receiving the lowest scores of all the recent marvel movies. and i still don't know what a sif is haha

Oh man I dunno, never really read Thor much ... but trailer is on main page too. looks good though.

ok,
whats anyones take on this, you may have heard, i read the comics back in my day, Thors father was ODIN, in this movies coming out it is Zues? EEK! OMG lol

Smashing sh!t with his hammer.

I am not writing the flick off, but I am in the same boat of knowing nothing about the character.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

This movie looks absolutely rediculous.

PASS.

Cap't USA looks awesome IMO. there's something very cheezy about Thor tho. Maybe it's just cause I have no idea what he's about.

Smashing sh!t with his hammer.

I am not writing the flick off, but I am in the same boat of knowing nothing about the character.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Come on guys this is the interwebs there is no way you can't find out about the God of Thunder.