Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: January 08, 2009
This version of Wanted has an EMBOSSED title, printed back (German), and is extremely hard to find, as it was only sold in Media Markt stores in Germany.

Actual picture: (Thanks to morlock84)
View attachment 11562

Picture found via google images.
wanted.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for this, there's a German seller on e-bay with it. Price is CRAZY expensive...but, if you want one, there you go. :eek:

I think I saw it yesterday. Something like $300 right? That's a bit too steep for me lol.

Yeah, that's the price. I purchased the Harry Potter set from that seller EONS ago....when I first was collecting. That cost quite a bit from him too. :movie:

Yeah, that's the price. I purchased the Harry Potter set from that seller EONS ago....when I first was collecting. That cost quite a bit from him too. :movie:

This has to be one of the prettiest steelbooks out there. That is a bit steep, and its not brand new, like the item condition indicates.

New, watched once - always protected against finger prints, dents or scratches!
EEK!

The description said watched once. How could this classified as Brand New?

I'd call it used if it's been watched once.

It's not unusual for brand new items to be sold without shrink wrap in Europe, but they're sold that way in the store. :cool:

This one, brand new, was shrink wrapped.

I cant find a sealed one. I got a couple mint ones though. Yes they are damn expensive. I cant even imagine how much a sealed one is going for.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

How much did he pay?

I cant find a sealed one. I got a couple mint ones though. Yes they are damn expensive. I cant even imagine how much a sealed one is going for.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

How much did he pay?

Around $165 before shipping. :cool:

How much did he pay?

hey chip i paid £101 for the steel and £7 postage not bad for one of the rarest steelbooks.

Around $165 before shipping. :cool:

Damn!!! Thats what I paid for my unsealed versions.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

hey chip i paid £101 for the steel and £7 postage not bad for one of the rarest steelbooks.

Lucky you for getting that deal. I love that steel. Its one of my favortes. It almost looks like they used real gold in the paint.

thats good carl ;) i paid £80 for my unsealed copy just before christmas which i didnt think was bad. glad i have this in my collection though it stands proud on a stand in my living room :D

Got my sealed copy from a really nice guy on Ebay, before I belonged to a forum. It was my first really dear steelbook. He threw in a hard case! I wonder if he remembers. Met him here and hes still a really nice guy!:cheers: