The Burma Conspiracy (Largo Winch 2) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
The Burma Conspiracy (Largo Winch 2) Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B004UF5BU0/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

On Amazon.fr it's called "Largo Winch 2" (French title). On IMDB it is "The Burma Conspiracy".

From IMDB:

Largo Winch, the newly appointed CEO of the W Group, is accused of crimes against humanity on the very day he announces his intention to sell his corporation and use the proceeds to create a humanitarian foundation.

Director: Jérôme Salle
Writers: Julien Rappeneau , Jérôme Salle , and 3 more credits »
Stars: Tomer Sisley, Sharon Stone and Ulrich Tukur

Last edited:
So it may look like the french poster :
LargoWinch2.jpg

I didn't like the first movie.

I thought this was going to be some french translation to a Bourne trilogy lol .. got excited :p

Must have this...I like the first one, have in 2 different amarays (france edition with no english subtitle and I watched with big confuses :eek: especially when the french language speaking and then I watched again in HongKong edition which have English subtitle) :D

Just ordered this from Amazon.fr together with another Steelbook which wasn't actually marked as such although I know it is. I queried with Amaz.fr that I would get Steelbook and this was the reply, I am aware there's been trouble in the past.
"Thank you for contacting Amazon.fr about your order #xxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx.
We have received your message and we thank you.
Following your message, we did some research and inform you that the stock available in our distribution center for items "Le Dernier exorcisme [Blu-ray]" and "Largo Winch 2 - Combo Blu-ray + DVD - Edition limitée boitîer métal [Blu-ray]" are both Steelbook and plastic box.
We can not assure you that you will receive the Steelbook this item because the item is selected at random by the members of our distribution center during shipment of your order. Therefore, we inform you that you may receive one of a box i'e Steelbook or a plastic box.
We understand that online information is not always enough to help you in choosing your purchase. However, rest assured that our catalogue department is constantly working to improve our pages to give you as much information as possible on each item.
However, we have received your request for these items Steelbook and have passed on to the service. Thank you for giving us your feedback, so we can measure your expectations and develop our site in the direction best suited to our customers.
Please note that if you wish to cancel any items from your orders which have not
entered the dispatch process yet, you may do so via the "Votre Compte" link located at the top right corner of every page."
It'll be interesting to see what I get. (This is the best place I could think for it, please move if you can find a better fit.)

Interesting. I just ordered Last Exorcism and thankfully was a sent a steelbook.

Amazon.fr is just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get :D

PS I can't understand why it's so hard for them to just label their inventory "steelbooks" like everyone else on the planet! :rolleyes:

Interesting. I just ordered Last Exorcism and thankfully was a sent a steelbook.

Amazon.fr is just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get :D

PS I can't understand why it's so hard for them to just label their inventory "steelbooks" like everyone else on the planet! :rolleyes:
At the moment, there's no Amaray version of "The last exorcism"...

Reactions: Shanester