World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Amazon DE Excl.) [Germany]

axcraig

Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France

World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles Amazon.de Blu-ray Exclusive Steelbook

http://www.amazon.de/World-Invasion-Steelbook-exklusiv-Amazon/dp/B004WOCKI0

Release date of October 31, 2011.

517vJZVT3kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Hi rez picture:
71RiGgw630L._AA1238_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated OP with other details - since Sony is releasing it, definitely looks like another Zombieland / Salt / etc.

Cardboard slip cover on the back, with the 1/3 cover on the front.

Amazon.de has posted a 2nd image without the ratings logo on the listing.

Nice-I am trying so hard to be "unplugged" during my time off from work, but this shat doesn't help, LOL! Heading out to NYC soon but needed to jump in here with my excitement for this. I really liked this flick-I bet we'll see quite a few Steels for this...maybe a few with different covers?

Nice-I am trying so hard to be "unplugged" during my time off from work, but this shat doesn't help, LOL! Heading out to NYC soon but needed to jump in here with my excitement for this. I really liked this flick-I bet we'll see quite a few Steels for this...maybe a few with different covers?

Maybe - it is the Sony way to make a worldwide release with only one cover though...

Yeah, I don't know-this movie did pretty well, so maybe FS or another retailer will mange to squeeze out an Exclusive cover...

I have a feeling this will probably turn up at HMV in the UK, like RE: After Life and Salt. The card wrap, I'm guessing, just makes it easier for Sony to print up one Steelbook for all territories - it must save them a fortune!

Started watching this last night and couldn't really get into it. Maybe due to picking up a kitten yesterday who wouldn't sit still!!!