Release date: May 11, 2015
Purchase link: A Bug's Life
Price: £19.99 Sold Out!
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058523-1418408088-701816.jpg

11058523-1418408088-701879.jpg 11058523-1418408088-701885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
digitalbabe....you seem to be in the know with a lot of Zavvi stuff!!! Go and have a look at the threads regarding the current price drops for Wall-E & Ratatouille....maybe as one of the mods here you can explain Zavvi's stance on WHY both those steelbooks were put back in stock and on sale at £19-99!!!! £5 cheaper than loyal customers who pre-ordered in the possibility that these Pixar steelbooks would genuinely sell out!!! All i can say is that Zavvi don't care about shafting their loyal customers and there is a growing tide of resentment towards their business practices!!! I/We here would LOVE some informative feedback!!!

Reactions: kingkarl1967
digitalbabe....you seem to be in the know with a lot of Zavvi stuff!!! Go and have a look at the threads regarding the current price drops for Wall-E & Ratatouille....maybe as one of the mods here you can explain Zavvi's stance on WHY both those steelbooks were put back in stock and on sale at £19-99!!!! £5 cheaper than loyal customers who pre-ordered in the possibility that these Pixar steelbooks would genuinely sell out!!! All i can say is that Zavvi don't care about shafting their loyal customers and there is a growing tide of resentment towards their business practices!!! I/We here would LOVE some informative feedback!!!
Excellent post fella ..... Yes it does surprise me that the lack of communication between digitalbabe and zavvi seems very quiet yet when a new release or time of going live is announced the news comes very quickly.
Digitalbabe can you please liaise with zavvi and ask why me and loads of others are constantly being shafted sideways by these pirates at zavvi , I had not even received my copy before it was reduced by a £5 while in delivery stage.
This really is not fair and the customer service is the worst I have ever encountered by an online retailer and they keep making their own minds up and send just generic responses when you get in touch about price changes.
This really must stop and the forcing of the sh*t zbox on customers before they can buy a steelbook is surely against the law.
I could go on and on about their price riggin of steelbooks to £50 and then reduce them less than the pre order price a few weeks later.
This is very fast becoming a very tedious affair for some very loyal customers and it won't be long before people start shopping elsewhere or waiting till the steelbooks get reduced.

Excellent post fella ..... Yes it does surprise me that the lack of communication between digitalbabe and zavvi seems very quiet yet when a new release or time of going live is announced the news comes very quickly.
Digitalbabe can you please liaise with zavvi and ask why me and loads of others are constantly being shafted sideways by these pirates at zavvi , I had not even received my copy before it was reduced by a £5 while in delivery stage.
This really is not fair and the customer service is the worst I have ever encountered by an online retailer and they keep making their own minds up and send just generic responses when you get in touch about price changes.
This really must stop and the forcing of the sh*t zbox on customers before they can buy a steelbook is surely against the law.
I could go on and on about their price riggin of steelbooks to £50 and then reduce them less than the pre order price a few weeks later.
This is very fast becoming a very tedious affair for some very loyal customers and it won't be long before people start shopping elsewhere or waiting till the steelbooks get reduced.
Here here

Reactions: MrNano
Now showing as "SOLD OUT"

However, as it went 'out of stock' at the same time as Wall-E and Ratatouille, I suspect something is amiss. Maybe another price drop OR a new bundle is on the cards. I simply don't believe all 3 went OOS simultaneously, no not on your Nellie...:rolleyes:

Kingkarl1967...i had a response from Zavvi to the e-mail i sent them regarding this!!!

No surprise when i tell you it was a "generic" response that was totally impersonal and told me "tough ****, we don't care you're a loyal customer and we will shaft whoever we want"!!!

No surprise i replied telling where they can stuff 17 pre-orders i had with them that i am now sourcing elsewhere....and cheaper due to the Pound/Euro exchange rate!!

Zavvi are low life money grabbing c***s whose greed and ignorance and immoral business practices will come back and screw them in the arse!!!

Reactions: kingkarl1967
In my opinion we cannot blame zavvi for their price policy, as long as we continue to order and preorder. Don't misunderstand me, I also do not like it. But in case something comes back in stock cheaper or the price drops significantly on in stock items after I ordered it for a higher price, I am mostly angry at myself. And this not only happens with zavvi orders...

Along with Wall-e and Ratatouille! What a surprise - not! Wonder where they have been hiding this little lot?
They been available from Zavvi-outlet since shorty after release date lots of stock
They kept some stock for the recent mcn comic con and have put this stock back available on the Zavvi website

When Zavvi list sold out best to check Zavvi-Outlet listings on Amazon and eBay as lot appear there

Reactions: charleybusko