A Clockwork Orange (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #12) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 1, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

617HZHy+PVS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
61VMik86tKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61ORhazT6wS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 51ztOgYJ1gS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61eT0OVZcqS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the question surely is - will this come with coasters? :p there seem to be hundreds of Orange coasters out there already. maybe some fake eyelashes (one eye only) would be more apposite.

brilliant film, but i have real trouble watching it. i always feel grubby, exploited, and abused afterwards (no joke, same feeling as post-Natural Born Killers). :blackeye: which, considering the film's story/message, is probably not far off point.

brilliant film, but i have real trouble watching it. i always feel grubby, exploited, and abused afterwards (no joke, same feeling as post-Natural Born Killers). :blackeye: which, considering the film's story/message, is probably not far off point.
Agreed. You can add requiem for a dream to that list of excellent, yet supremely uncomfortable flicks to watch, as well.

have real trouble watching it. i always feel grubby, exploited, and abused afterwards (no joke, same feeling as post-Natural Born Killers). :blackeye: which, considering the film's story/message, is probably not far off point.

Yeah same. Always feel like that after certain films. Grimey. some make me want to shower after. Add spun to that list. And although I’ll never watch it again, irreversible. Tbh it's usually really savage drug films like Sam mentioned too, requiem

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
So will this also be the same front as the Best Buy steelbook?

Hmm, let me think...
What would have been a good colour to have on the front?
Oh, here's an idea,
NOT BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

Orange should be the prominent colour on the front, not the rear. The mix of orange and black and white throw the flow from front to rear right out...

Last edited: