A Clockwork Orange (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #12) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 1, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

617HZHy+PVS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
61VMik86tKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61ORhazT6wS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 51ztOgYJ1gS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61eT0OVZcqS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any official word on this yet? I still can’t believe they’d follow space jam and the goonies with this. I really hope it is true but seems off with their mark.

There last few releases have been below average, some people seemed to like the Batman release I did not feel the same. I hope they surprise me but I'm not holding my breath.
Are there still a lot of collectors that are continuing to purchase every TOC release? Just curious not knocking anybody, it is art at the end of the day.
There are some steels like Blufans WW or Drive Manta Lab that most collectors agrees are great but that's the exception considering how many steelbooks get released every month!

There last few releases have been below average, some people seemed to like the Batman release I did not feel the same. I hope they surprise me but I'm not holding my breath.
Are there still a lot of collectors that are continuing to purchase every TOC release? Just curious not knocking anybody, it is art at the end of the day.
There are some steels like Blufans WW or Drive Manta Lab that most collectors agrees are great but that's the exception considering how many steelbooks get released every month!
I tried to, I really did and bought Ready Player One and Wonder Woman even though I hated myself for it, struggled with Batman, but when they announced Space Jam and Goonies I was out. I'm happy with Blade Runner, 2001, Goodfellas, Fury Road and V for Vendetta and will buy Clockwork Orange no matter what, but you just have to draw the line somwhere.....until they continue with the SciFi destination series, then the lines will get really blurry again :rofl:

If it was white then I could see something relating to the main posters used but bare metal / silver…

Ew

Least we’ll get a nice pin out of it….:whistle:

Yeah don't mind it. Rather keep this and put the 4K in I think:

1626700907786.png

Reactions: milky