A Clockwork Orange - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 4, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 28, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

0.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect the slip to be the usual flimsy rubbish and the steel streaky matte.
That's my fear too. I'm holding out hope this will be a gloss/spot finish with a slightly more sturdy slip though. Something more like the fast and the furious 4k release.

It'd be really nice if the slip didn't suck. If it does, this is probably my last purchase of one of these Zavvi collector sets.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
It'd be really nice if the slip didn't suck. If it does, this is probably my last purchase of one of these Zavvi collector sets.
Aslong as it's rigid and has a removable j card, I'll be relatively happy. Spot glossing wouldn't go a miss either. Expectations aren't super high on this one, hopefully I won't be disappointed.

I'm hopeful that the slipcase will be a nice glossy solid affair as per previous WB releases, and not the god awful thin card sh*te that The Thing was from Universal. Have also been charged for this, and actually looking forward to it, please don't screw up the packaging for this zavvi.....

Aslong as it's rigid and has a removable j card, I'll be relatively happy. Spot glossing wouldn't go a miss either. Expectations aren't super high on this one, hopefully I won't be disappointed.

I'm hopeful that the slipcase will be a nice glossy solid affair as per previous WB releases, and not the god awful thin card sh*te that The Thing was from Universal. Have also been charged for this, and actually looking forward to it, please don't screw up the packaging for this zavvi.....
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Just received mine and it's a really nice set to be fair.

Robust rigid slip, fully glossy and all of the orange has a metallic shimmer. Easily removable bffc stickers and jcard. There is rear artwork on the slip too, iconic hat/eye motif.

Steel is the same finish as the US, anything orange is spot glossed. Great quality chucky folder holding cards & posters.

Only quarm is the front & rear of the booklet (and folder) is the same design as the slip, but that's hardly much to moan at.

I know it's in the stock image anyway, but I love the fact that all 3 discs are orange, it really makes it feel like a complete deluxe package. The WB standard blue colour discs always urk me.