Digibook A Clockwork Orange Blu-ray Digibook [France]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
On the 18th of May, Warner will be releasing in France the BD digibook version of A Clockwork Orange. No details of extras yet, Amazon.fr has it up for a very reasonable 12.98 Euros - slightly strange price, could be a mistake!

UPDATE: listing changed and Digibook exclusive to amazon.fr in France. This is also getting released in USA.

41ulFAg7l+L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B004Z1Z9CO/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

Last edited:
That must be pre-lim artwork cause there are plenty of warner blu-line covers like that on amazon.fr and have been for ages. Regardless, great news.

Warner blu-lines are not digibooks, only amarays with a slipcover.
Wreck is right, there are plenty of Warner blu-line, their cost is usually 12-14 euros, and we have very often a 3 for 30 euros promotion.

I don't think it will be a digibook. However, it would be a great news :D
Pmartin, I have visited the amazon page, and nothing says it will be a digibook... :(

Try this link to PlanetaHD to see if nooooooow you will believe me ;)

Link inc. photo here
UPDATE: Warner have asked for the image to be removed!
The image can still be found here
The mystery deepens.

Last edited:
That looks really nice! It looks like a good upgrade with the added Kubrick documentary and bonus extras.

Last edited:
Amazon.com have put this up again at 25.99 for the "Anniversary Edition" but with a picture showing a snapcase. here

Axel Music are also now showing and describing it a digibook - so confusion still as to whether this really will be a digibook or not - let's keep our fingers crossed for good news.

Just decided to take the plunge and order from Amazon.com.

Last edited:
I went ahead and pre ordered from amazon. It would be nice if the price dips down a little bit before release.

Looks like this is going to be a US release as well now. A Warner press release has apparently stated that it will be coming out as a 40th anniversary special edition on the 31st of May...

The two-disc release includes two newly-produced bonus features: Turning Like Clockwork, a 25 minute documentary about the film’s “Ultra-violence” and its cultural impact, and a short documentary where Malcolm McDowell reminiscences on closely working with legendary director Stanley Kubrick. This two disc Edition will also include the feature-length documentaries: Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures and O Lucky Malcolm! The 40th Anniversary Edition will be packaged in a 40-page Blu-ray Book with rare photos, production notes and more.

clockwork_orange_2_FR.jpg

same artwork for italy , i like german imho