Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 25th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £12.99

11257258-1274374455901510.jpg

11257258-2134374455919087.jpg
11257258-1354374455938494.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised this sold out. Took that gamble that it would go down to £9.99 long before it did. Just didn't like the art, especially the inside art, enough to pay more. Oh well.

I grabbed one of these and Amelie when they came back a few days ago with a 10% off code.

But when a Zavvi title comes back in stock, what does really mean? Are they a batch of returns that they repackage? I mean, they didn't just find some copies in a closet. If I get copies with dings, I'll be so pissed because their customer service is by far the worst that I've ever encountered online.

I grabbed one of these and Amelie when they came back a few days ago with a 10% off code.

But when a Zavvi title comes back in stock, what does really mean? Are they a batch of returns that they repackage? I mean, they didn't just find some copies in a closet. If I get copies with dings, I'll be so pissed because their customer service is by far the worst that I've ever encountered online.

It's possible that they are re-selling returned steelbooks but it's also possible that they held back a few copies or got them from another seller.

Film Distributor sometimes keep a % of stock aside for replacements and after a period of time when these are not used they give them to the retailer it's only a small amount usually

Some high demand releases they don't keep the stock aside and these are sold at pre order or just after release date

Reactions: Veronica Mars