Attachments

• 580325_10152874636460640_1319167698_n (1).jpg
    580325_10152874636460640_1319167698_n (1).jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 245
  • 945580_10152874636670640_1316529286_n.jpg
    945580_10152874636670640_1316529286_n.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:
HMV will be returning online as a shop... i recieved an email from them about new releases saying this.

" Hello and thank you for bearing with us while we work on our new website. Although you can't buy online yet we wanted to let you know about some of the great offers we have in hmv stores this bank holiday weekend. Here's a sneak peek at a few but there's lots more instore. Looking forward to seeing you in a hmv store soon."

Will be going into store to pick up a copy though :)

Will be good to hand pick a copy, will be reserving 2 next time i go in there which will be quite soon now.

Noticed words gettjng round and its on ebay

Will be good to hand pick a copy, will be reserving 2 next time i go in there which will be quite soon now.

Noticed words gettjng round and its on ebay

It's a bit premature isn't it? We don't have any details of this yet. Notice how he stole the artwork from an upload on this site (I think it's one of carllenc's posts)? :hilarious:

That's great news that HMV might be doing exclusives again! Just a pity it starts with Die Hard 5, which I have no interest in buying. :rolleyes:

This is great news although my nearest is now nearly 20 miles away. I went in the week for first time in months. Its to far away to go back again and preorder but ill try and get there early on the 10th to get a copy.

Good news for HMV.

IMO the worst film they could start a new exclusive campaign with! I have a few steels that I don't like the film of just because the artwork was awesome. However I won't being giving any more hard earned cash to this franchise unless they go back to the original formula!

Worst film of 2013 (Up to now). It's a shame because I have nothing but goodness to say about the first 4 movies :(

Was HMV a site like Play, where also non UK residents could buy ?
Normally I bought stuff at Amazon and other shops.

Yes they shipped Internationally, now you can only buy in store due to their website being offline as a result of administration.

It seems all the 'flop' movies from the Expendables team are being made into Steelbooks. The Last Stand (I thought it was ok but less than half the budget at the box office), Parker (half budget again), Bullet to the Head (the straight to French steelbook edition), Die Hard 5, Universal Soldier - Day of Reckoning... YIKES

I see on IMDB they have announced Die Hard 6 (Die Hardest). But there's still no blu ray steelbook of the original and best!

Fingers crossed HMV do get back in the game. Also hope this Blu-ray gets remastered, the US disc looks awful for a brand new film, lots and lots of grain, one of the worst I have seen