Slipbox A Midsummer's Fantasia (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #41) [Korea]

Raggle Fraggle!

Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2015
USA
Ooh this looks nice!

I really wish they would do stuff with some of their older announcements like The Act of Killing they posted about like 2 years ago

Feb 21, 2017
A Midsummer's Fantasia , which is pre-ordered at 4 pm today, is available in two versions

3 Disc Digipack Box Set with OST CD
2 Disk Full Slip Limited Edition
EK0qAdqUwAAmzmS.jpg
EK0qAdsUYAAZQgZ.jpg

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
Preordered. I know nothing about it but I had to own a copy of that sublime fullslip!

Reactions: famagosta

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Preordered. I know nothing about it but I had to own a copy of that sublime fullslip!
And Italian subs too!! Along with Japanese, French, Spanish and Chinese (apart from the usual Korean and English, of course)

Isn't that great? I really hope PA will be able to keep on this (including foreign subs) also for its future releases where it's possible.

Reactions: Last Lizard

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
And Italian subs too!! Along with Japanese, French, Spanish and Chinese (apart from the usual Korean and English, of course)

Isn't that great? I really hope PA will be able to keep on this (including foreign subs) also for its future releases where it's possible.
Yep, a very nice surprise indeed!

Oct 27, 2015
Spain
The full slip it's one of the most beautiful designs of the last year...

The pity is that the full version with the three books doesn't have such a design. It would have been a perfect edition.