A Monster Calls (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €19.99

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think after several years since inception, folks behind steelbook artwork selection or designing would have perfected the system by now. I think everyone shouldn't have a problem knowing these days that a steelbook edition is a limited release compare to the amarays. Is it really still necessary to include such texts? Frankly, the back art is decent, and have so much negative space. Why the logos were placed on the front rather than at the back? Not to mention, literally all logos were duplicated on the spine. The banner is probably my ultimate turn off for this steel. The front cover would have been 100 times better if they had kept it by itself.

Not to worry folks . . . from JOHN WICK 2 onwards it's sincerely hoped that Metropolitan steelbooks come likewise without a printed banner header (and hopefully one day without the print near the bottom).
We are privileged today to witness the re-birth of Metropolitan as a purveyor of steelbooks to the steelbook cognoscenti of the modern age (lol) thanks I bet in no small part to the 287 (so far) citizens who've signed the "Ban header" petition and the negative comments in the French Metropolitan steelbook threads.
upload_2017-5-6_10-34-28.png
upload_2017-5-6_10-43-28.png