Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hi All,

We don't normally do this because it can open the flood gate for all of us who may know of someone in need. And in many cases we recommend local charities in your community. I know there are some Ninjas here who do EXCEPTIONAL things week in and week out in your communities and for that I applaud you.

However today I wanted to make you aware of a Ninja who has came informing me of a back operation he needs. This Ninja not long ago had to sell most all his collection and is on disability in Italy and needing more funds to pay for this operation.

We are very selective in what causes or situations we choose to promote as unfortunately we can't help or promote them all.

But with Ninja Week going on and the Ninja spirit and this coming up at this time it just seems like a great time to shed some more light on Bobino's fundraiser.

Bobino has amassed over 1,400 posts here and has 100% positive feedback of 498 ratings. A Premium member and former donator himself.

https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/help-for-expensive-medical-therapy

I recently just made a donation of $5 to see how little you can donate. I think you can even do less actually. The idea there is if many come together and just donate a small amount it will add up quickly!

Anyone who donates will receive a special forum award for your profile. Doesn't matter how much. To streamline this award please reply to this thread if you donate. Thanks.

@bobino66

@apsmith21 @digitalbabe

Great idea! I really hope he'll get well soon and that we together can reach the goal of the fundraiser! I'll donate when I'm back home on Wednesday since I don't got my CC details with me..

Reactions: Akina
Done:thumbs:

@bobino66 I'm so sorry to hear you're living with so much physical pain. I hope you raise the treatment money quickly and start the road to better health. Will be thinking of you.

Lou:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.