A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot would disagree but because the posters are not great for this I would prefer a awesome artist to come along and do an amazing illustration of some sort

The Mondo art is very cool but not sure it would work on a steelbook.
it would work as continued art but closed the front would look a little boring. Then again they did that with total recall

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
I like it! Although, as others have mentioned, it could probably do without the tagline on the front... hell, I'd maybe even move it to the back somewhere so then there's a splash of red & white on all sides of the steel. Looking forward to seeing the slips! :D

I’m guessing Umania were pretty limited in regard to art. That being said I will order the single disc fullslip off Kimchidvd. Haven’t seen this film yet so hope it’s worth it.

I've never heard of these people before I got the GB alert email and my regular 4K black friday copy still hasn't arrived, so this would be a blind buy for me. I'm loving the full slip with the waveforms! There's a lot of potential for some awesome spot-effects...might have to get that one. :D

I like the steelbook itself.
But do I really need a premium for this movie.
Don't think so.
Need to rationalize purchases with the bill for Batman trilogy coming up.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Safe to say, It’s all very underwhelming
I think I give it a pass. Happy with my bestbuy steel. Backsides of each slip is crap. 4k lenti has nice effect, but it's kind of pale, but it would be probably my choice If I go for it.
I like the steelbook itself.
But do I really need a premium for this movie.
Don't think so.
Need to rationalize purchases with the bill for Batman trilogy coming up.

Agree with you guys. Like the movie, have the Best buy version coming and we have other premium editions coming like Deadpool 2 mantalab, T2 FAC, Venom FAC so easy pass for me also.

Agree with you guys. Like the movie, have the Best buy version coming and we have other premium editions coming like Deadpool 2 mantalab, T2 FAC, Venom FAC so easy pass for me also.
I like the Lenti, but wrong time of the year for this especially like you say about T2 & Venom.

Will try and pick it up on the bay later down the line

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
What happened to the one click box @cooey?

Only edition I really like is the lenti so I'll try and grab one of those directly