A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Two Premium Editions down and yet I still much prefer my stunning Best Buy Steel :drool: I just don’t feel the need to have a Premium for this due to the limited somewhat good artwork available for it which is a shame as this movie deserves so much more as it was one of the best sleepers hit of 2018.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
The steelbook combined with the full slip of FAC would have been a pure winner... sadly non of the slips interested me and you can't purchase just the steelbook so i'll probably pass...

The steelbook combined with the full slip of FAC would have been a pure winner... sadly non of the slips interested me and you can't purchase just the steelbook so i'll probably pass...
Agreed with the first part. I may be @Apollon-ing this one.

• Haha
Reactions: tridon
Can't see anything to deboss here - apart from the title - and the purpose of a gloss finish can only be to add snap to the dull, monochrome colouring as this grim artwork does not seem to me a natural for a gloss finish.

Despite the weird perspective on the front nothing much wrong with the artwork and quite clever how they've tied in the covers to some extent with the horizontal slashes on the back and the horizontal panels, towel rail and shelf on the front as well as the buildings on the back reflecting Evelyn's head and left hand gripping the roll top.

I'm guessing unlikely but the Matt Ryan Tobin poster would look good as inside artwork:-
1544442884506.png

Inspired be a visual from the film:-
1544443080865.png

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Per a post on their Facebook they'll be shipping the one clicks in a cardboard carton like The Blu Collections Atomic Blonde :)

Yup, as per the GB - One Click will come in a small box similar to KimchiDVD Atomic Blonde / Loving Vincent.

I love the cover of the fullslip outcase—has kind of a classic Vertigo vibe. But really, that's a lot of IF THEY HEAR YOU THEY HUNT YOU on this release. I'll be happy enough with FAC for this one.

Yup, as per the GB - One Click will come in a small box similar to KimchiDVD Atomic Blonde / Loving Vincent.

Since it is same One-Click Box as Atomic Blonde, Does the 1-Click Box made to fit all 3 editions so they do not move during shipping or they are bubble wrapped within the Box ?

I hope Kimchi gets this as well because I've just tried to sign up to Umania's website and it's not exactly internationally friendly

I AM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS RELEASE :woot:

Not taking any chances to order Direct, I cannot Miss Out On This :drool:

15$ for a UHD is fair price IMO :happy:

Being this release with limited Artworks available, I find they have put together some nice packages. Plus the Steel is BONKER :oohyeah:

I’m guessing Umania were pretty limited in regard to art. That being said I will order the single disc fullslip off Kimchidvd. Haven’t seen this film yet so hope it’s worth it.

If you like Thrillers/Horror this is one not too miss. Stay away from teasers/previews. One of my favorite films for this year :whistle: