Release date: July 10, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6251659_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Travis Bickle
Ordered one of you. Hope I ordered in time

You definitely got one. I couldn't remember how many I have in hand, I know it's more than 4 but not quite sure (you bought the 4th one).

I've got a few more incoming as well, so I'll update this listing with more copies soon.

Hopefully there'll be a few still around in a couple of weeks time. I need to watch the amaray first to see if it's worth it, and I don't want to jinx it by blind buying and then hating the film :rofl:.

Hopefully there'll be a few still around in a couple of weeks time. I need to watch the amaray first to see if it's worth it, and I don't want to jinx it by blind buying and then hating the film :rofl:.

I'll try and grab a few more but they seem to be selling quite fast (from my group buy), so not sure I can guarantee a copy though.

Reactions: ChrisIW
I'll try and grab a few more but they seem to be selling quite fast (from my group buy), so not sure I can guarantee a copy though.

That's ok, I understand :thumbs:. I'll have to risk it though as I won't get the amaray until my birthday in a few weeks, and as I say I don't want to jinx my enjoyment of the film by blind buying the steelbook before I've seen the film. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be great though ;).