May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: July 27, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

C4CAEB44-0BEC-4A35-AC9E-872A4C6F9FC9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I like the back art better than the front. I wonder if Mondo is going to do one. I’m generally not into Mondo‘s, but I like their version of the first film better than the original Steel art (which strangely is in stock at Best Buy).

Reactions: Mararagan
I think I like the back art better than the front. I wonder if Mondo is going to do one. I’m generally not into Mondo‘s, but I like their version of the first film better than the original Steel art (which strangely is in stock at Best Buy).
I agree—the back is excellent. But the front...I can't justify buying this. Something better will come along eventually.

As much as I’m not a fan of this art, I think it’s better than the mondo art for the first film. Never really liked that art anyway and it’s so dark and dull on the steel. With a crappy finish. Nothing beats the original Best Buy steelbook and debossing

Given the fantastic steelbook for the first part, I was really hopeful we would get something equally special for this edition.

Hopefully they add something good to make up for the bland artwork.

Well i have hopes for perhaps German BR steelbook to be somewhat different. They suceeded with Monster Hunter :headphone:

Hoping for a release similar to U'mania's. No point in having Krasinski's name on it considering he's in it for like 10 mins...

Speaking of U'mania, anyone know what happened to them? Their website looks really out-dated

Hoping for a release similar to U'mania's. No point in having Krasinski's name on it considering he's in it for like 10 mins...

Speaking of U'mania, anyone know what happened to them? Their website looks really out-dated
Yeah find it weird too that Cillian Murphy and the other girl's name aren't mentionned :(

Reactions: davhyl