A Quiet Place Part II (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: January 25, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 2199 CZK
Notes: Full Slip XL, 501 copies

1666958641801.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The short version of A Quiet Place if the characters closed the giant logic hole in the film:
View attachment 503911
:naughty: :LOL:
I'm going to bet building a house near the waterfall is risky AF...never mind that it would likely take a long ass time to build and they wouldn't have electricity. Can you imagine 2 adults and 2 kids hauling all that plywood from the hardware store without making any noise on their way through town, and then the woods.

I'm going to bet building a house near the waterfall is risky AF...never mind that it would likely take a long ass time to build and they wouldn't have electricity. Can you imagine 2 adults and 2 kids hauling all that plywood from the hardware store without making any noise on their way through town, and then the woods.
Do you know how you get electricity?
a waterfall is ideal.
plenty of homes built next to waterfalls. (*See Scandinavia) Not an issue.

Reactions: DMD4k
Ok I have no idea what is going on with this convo :bag:

but definitely blind but for me but oh lol will definitely have seen this before FAC releases it :oohyeah:

its freaking the sequel definitely blind buy no matter what :drool:

Cutting trees makes creates a lot of noise. It would not work
But how were they planning on harvesting all the corn on their farm? How would they even get any of the grain out of the silo?

These movies don't stand up to a whole lot of deep thinking. They're kind of fun, but there's not a lot to think about.

But how were they planning on harvesting all the corn on their farm? How would they even get any of the grain out of the silo?

These movies don't stand up to a whole lot of deep thinking. They're kind of fun, but there's not a lot to think about.
AFAIK, people don't eat grain from grain silos, so I'd assume the grain silo is for livestock and predates the invasion. I'd assume the only way they could harvest corn is by using scissors or something else to quietly cut off each ear. That'd be a major PITA, but not entirely impossible. I don't think the same would apply to cutting down trees turning them into lumber or making a log cabin with them.

Reactions: Lenny Nero