Ur mum
Release date: August 30, 2021
Purchase links: HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £32.99

1D3D9649-51CF-4B4A-BA19-9B72A885DDFD.jpeg

A6A1D870-125A-4BF8-99C8-18CAB9C33E16.jpeg

BA3C5848-25F5-432B-B0A5-70E8182AE427.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's very boring. If that's the only wwa we'll be offered I'll just pop the 4k disc in my stunning u'mania lenti instead :drool:

Loved the film, not a fan of that Steelbook though (the two kids look like they're about to steal Blunt's handbag or something) and I guess most of the world will get a matte finish while the US gets a nice gloss one (which tbf could go a long way to making this alright in hand)

This is my favourite poster for the film and so hope to see it on a WEA release eventually

8DB419A0-471A-470C-AE34-0A77139C176E.jpeg

Yes boring art and absolutely ridiculous price. That's 60 bucks Canadian at Zavvi for a Paramount release which usually has the lowest price when it comes to New Release movie SteelBooks. The first debossed glossy SteelBook is back in stock at Best Buy in Canada and the U.S. for less than 15 bucks.

I already did a concept for this film (which you can find in the Best Buy thread) But I decided to do another one based on this poster!

View attachment 507833

Yep saw your previous concept (and gave it a like) much prefer this one though so thanks for sharing. The previous art you used reminded me too much of an MCU film which is the way most movie posters go these days unfortunately

• Thanks
Reactions: Wonga
I already did a concept for this film (which you can find in the Best Buy thread) But I decided to do another one based on this poster!

View attachment 507833

Fantastic. And look at the sh!t we get.

Some designer is probably upset at these comments but they deserve to be ridiculed after the eye sore they have created when someone not getting paid for it comes out with what you’ve created. Honestly it getting ridiculous with what these studios think is okay for the collectible items. F**king ridiculous

All these designers deserve to be sacked. They don’t deserve their jobs. Harsh but true

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: Wonga and tommyh84
Either? There's a WEA for the first.

(For the rear?) This has best embossed slip written all over it. You know by who...
Either, meaning instead of the WWA, for this specific film. Not meaning for "either" film in this series. I know there's a WEA for the first film, I own it. I literally said that in my post :rofl:

Reactions: DMD4k