Release date: August 30, 2021
Purchase links: HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £32.99

1D3D9649-51CF-4B4A-BA19-9B72A885DDFD.jpeg

A6A1D870-125A-4BF8-99C8-18CAB9C33E16.jpeg

BA3C5848-25F5-432B-B0A5-70E8182AE427.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't seem like a date specific post to me...:naughty:

Well you’ve mentioned it on release day around a bunch of posts saying they ordered with the code and then you chimed in with that useless info. So yeah you made it look like it was today.

Maybe share that Info in future when it’s such a big save

Did you manage to get free shipping as well? Because even with the code it's still cost me £31 :(

Well REDDIT isn't a Red Carpet members code. RCVIP is the Red Carpet code, right?

Can you use a REDDIT code and get Red Carpet members free shipping as well?

I have no idea, I'm just curious.

Well REDDIT isn't a Red Carpet members code. RCVIP is the Red Carpet code, right?

Can you use a REDDIT code and get Red Carpet members free shipping as well?

I have no idea, I'm just curious.

Yep :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Makes your original post even more relevant to just yourself then!!! :p
This is what I was thinking mate. We all know amazon have strange discounts like that or sent to certain customers Or use the app and save X amount at times and they are proper rare too but how pointless was all this. When all they had to say was that in the first post. And then in every post after explaining how Amazon deals work. Absolutely blown my mind and wasted my time lol

I'll consider my wrist well and truly slapped...:sick:
Sorry. I probably overreacted. Or at least came across that way. I just got excited there was a better deal than the 12% through zavvi lol. Not realising it was 2 months ago haha. Congrats on the deal

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Arrived today, along with a lovely great big dent from Amazon. These flimsy cardboard mailers are useless. The steelbook itself is a bit boring, but a fantastic glossy finish. These finishes bring the steelbook alive, but a finger print magnet unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: leelee17
Just realised my copy ordered Sunday night still hasn't shipped, anyone else still waiting?

Just realised my copy ordered Sunday night still hasn't shipped, anyone else still waiting?

Yeah I am but I got soul yesterday and my dispatch came through last night. I ordered it the day before I ordered this. So maybe an issue with their emails

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84