A Star Is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: June 6, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site): May 18 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Group buy: TBA (Coming soon)
Note: First boxset on HDzeta sliver label release. Quantity is very limited.

BS---ASIB boxset.jpgBS---ASIB Lenti A.jpgBS---ASIB Lenti B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm personally not a fan of the film quotes on the back of the slips, and in an ideal world I'd swap the artworks around so the top one has the bottom ones backside but ultimately unless Manta come up with a WEA alternative before PO goes up I'll be going with whichever brings the 4K disc

The film was bloody depressing which is not what I want to feel when watching the film but the individual performances and the soundtrack is enough to warrant having a copy in the collection. Massive surprise it only picked up one Golden Globe last night given it was apparently a shoe-in to clean up

Waste of a Title for a premium release :grumpy::grumpy:
Well they have had some real duds for titles lately in there Silver Series releases: Geostorm, Dark Tower, King Arthur, The Wanted, Mummy. Not all bad Blade Runner, BR 2049. Could just be a mini slump, plus there Gold Series titles have been Great :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Confused by the comments on this movie here. It was genuinely a great film with fantastic performances and top notch direction. .

i think some folks just really HATE lady gaga , so they refuse to apreciate or even watch the movie, instead they hate anything assosiated with it. This was a solid and awarded film, yet no hate about terrible movies being constantly released as premiums

Easy pass for me. Watched about 45 mins of this last week.

Am I watching the same film as everyone else? Why was everyone raving about this? Most overrated film of last year. Plods along at a snails pace.

And they might as well have hired Jeff Bridges for the lead as Bradley Cooper is doing an impersonation of him for the whole film.....

Not sure I'll be back to watch the rest. Just glad I didn't blind buy it!

Update:
Beauty shot was completed,this is first boxset on HDzeta sliver label release.Quantity was very limited.
Pre-order & GB date at:18th May AM:10:00,and release date at 6th June.

Attachments

• BS---ASIB boxset.jpg
    BS---ASIB boxset.jpg
    781.4 KB · Views: 563
  • BS---ASIB Lenti A.jpg
    BS---ASIB Lenti A.jpg
    792.3 KB · Views: 422
  • BS---ASIB Lenti B.jpg
    BS---ASIB Lenti B.jpg
    795.2 KB · Views: 396