A Star Is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: June 6, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site): May 18 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Group buy: TBA (Coming soon)
Note: First boxset on HDzeta sliver label release. Quantity is very limited.

BS---ASIB boxset.jpgBS---ASIB Lenti A.jpgBS---ASIB Lenti B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Followed the silver HDZeta line from the beginning, this will be the first pass. I respect everybody’s opinion and taste, but I thought it was :vomit::vomit::vomit:

My wife watched it with some of her friends and fell asleep. I didn't bother after seeing the trailer. Seems no middle ground, you either like it or don't.

Reactions: taher and wouter
lol its not like its a new concept for HDZeta or any other retailer out there. You could always just not buy and let others make their own judgement ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
If hdzeta is gonna keep this box set only bullshit hdn should boycott, but they wont.
This is a place for information and discussion. Having a site ban a retailer is silly and undermines the purpose of the board. People can make their own decisions.

Reactions: tamsiu11
Am I correct in thinking this is not Zeta's first silver release boxset as JP 1-3 was their first silver boxset right? Obviously this boxset is not the same as the old generation releases but now competing with Blufans OAB HBs and FACS HBs which they now use WWA.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
This is a place for information and discussion. Having a site ban a retailer is silly and undermines the purpose of the board. People can make their own decisions.
Thanks but I don't need someone who has been here a year telling me what this site is

Oh yeah cuz we’re so powerful huh? Uhhh no. Boycott with your own wallet
It's a principle thing, not financial.

The more its supported the more its gonna happen and other retailers will do it.

Well in turn it has adverse effects for us. And given that we aren’t a movie studio loaded w cash etc we are not in a position to boycott something on principle simply because one retailer out of many want to try to make you buy 2 editions instead of 1 to obtain. People can simply choose to not purchase and go for the SteelBook alone elsewhere. The Best Buy steel was nice. This will be nice and so will manta. There are other options.

While not same as this edition but in regards to tripacks in general if scanavo didn’t force high MOQs then we would never had have tripacks and if we did it would least have diff steels inside. They don’t put 3 steels inside diff slips cuz they want to sell 3 editions. They do that cuz scanavo won’t budge on MOQs to allow for different art steels inside and or simply 1 Edition etc.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Am I correct in thinking this is not Zeta's first silver release boxset as JP 1-3 was their first silver boxset right? Obviously this boxset is not the same as the old generation releases but now competing with Blufans OAB HBs and FACS HBs which they now use WWA.
That's right. But this would be the first with fullslips AFAIK.