A Star Is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: June 6, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site): May 18 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Group buy: TBA (Coming soon)
Note: First boxset on HDzeta sliver label release. Quantity is very limited.

BS---ASIB boxset.jpgBS---ASIB Lenti A.jpgBS---ASIB Lenti B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can wait to get my hands on this and thother releases. My gold vinyl sondtrack boxset has been dispatched so hopefully have that soon too

The good thing about this release it one of the photo cards has an outtake that us gaga fans don't have yet so that will be getting scanned asap

Manta released the only steelbook art that would get me to upgrade from my WWA Best Buy release.....only downside is that 2 of the releases (both lentis) are only 2K disks. Really don’t get that kind of short sighted thinking. Aside from getting more $$$, if it was me, I’d go with the 2 lentis one with 4k and the other with 2K (though I’d be fine if one or both had 4K and 2K).

Manta released the only steelbook art that would get me to upgrade from my WWA Best Buy release.....only downside is that 2 of the releases (both lentis) are only 2K disks. Really don’t get that kind of short sighted thinking. Aside from getting more $$$, if it was me, I’d go with the 2 lentis one with 4k and the other with 2K (though I’d be fine if one or both had 4K and 2K).

I wish they had the encore version in 4k on disc

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k