digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Action Blu-Ray Steelbook

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00516WPV0/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

104qd81.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, checked the studios site and no listing for this title yet ... so no knowledge from there.

Kinowelt did Ultimate Sci-Fi with T2, Total Recall & Stargate in SB and the artwork in top left corner as with placement of :blu-ray: logo is exactly the same. I mean T2 is still Ultimate !!
Actually looking at it for first time (yes it's still sealed DB !!), it (Ultimate Sci-Fi) has a j-sleeve under shrink but can just see the bottom right corner has a similar blue sweep to the one above. Reckon it'll be a steel.

Last edited:
Well it's definitely a steelbook. :D So I got Rambo First Blood in steelie. :p

I like it, has a nice shine to it. Reminds me of the Inception finish they used. Not high gloss, but like a matte-gloss.

Spine is in english, which makes up for the no inside artwork I suppose.

Wish the back had art instead ... :rolleyes: Perhaps add the back from a T2 steel. :naughty: That'd be crazy...

DSCF8776.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF8775.jpg
    DSCF8775.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCF8777.JPG
    DSCF8777.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 220
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot.
I feel stupid now, but I learnt something and that's always nice :thanks:
I looked at the pics (obviously) and I did lots of researches on the net to be absolutely sure and yet a doubt always remained... anyway thanks again for your help!

Reactions: wjasoncul
Thanks a lot.
I feel stupid now, but I learnt something and that's always nice :thanks:
I looked at the pics (obviously) and I did lots of researches on the net to be absolutely sure and yet a doubt always remained... anyway thanks again for your help!
... and side by side with the G1 FAST AND FURIOUS 1 - 4 PIMP MY RIDE stickerbook should banish any doubts:-
1573692007081.png
/
1573693087355.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Torrente1